10 months on… Started by: AmberM

• Author
    4p
    Menu

Hello, I had my boobs done in March and have had no problem but yesterday I was in pain with my left boob and it was like a shooting pain, and this morning it looks higher than the other and still have an achy pain. Anyone had this?

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu

Hi Hun I’m 6 months post op and being getting the same pain my nurse said it’s our deep root nerves they can take a year to fix them selfs and while doing soo we will get the odd pains here and there that feel like shooting pains I also have one boob higher than the other but I think that’s just the way my boobs are xxx

Jen 107
    107p
    Menu

@amberm Hi Amber I don’t know if it’s the same thing we’re describing but when I’ve done too much at work, I also get a shooting/achy pain in my right boob (always been a bit more uncomfortable from the start) and then it feels “internally itchy” and then it sort of swells up and goes a bit harder and then after a nights rest it goes back to normal? And then we start all over again the next day! Feelings are so hard to describe xxx

AmberM 4
    4p
    Menu

Thank you girlies xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.