10 weeks and 4 days! Maybe getting over the boob greed Started by: Jess

• Author
    150p
    Menu
    +5

So Friday was my 10week mark! They just feel like my own now it’s great! I still wish I went bigger but it’s so hard to decide when you don’t want them to be huge! I loved hem up until 5wpo that’s when my boob greed kicked in and I hated everything about them! But now I’m starting to like them.
    Anyway I had 350cc HP Partials with dr frati on February 10th and here they are 🙂 xxx

Jess 150
    150p
    Menu
    +2

🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rebekah 5
    5p
    Menu
    +1

They look so good! Suit you so well! Xx

Jessica 105
    105p
    Menu

You look soooooooo good xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

They’re perfect!!! I would be delighted if mine end up like this!!

Alice 14
    14p
    Menu
    +1

They look perfect Jess! I’d be absolutely over the moon with those!!! What cup size are you now? X

Nic 78
    78p
    Menu

Wow jess they look fab!! Did you have overs or unders? Would be great to see a before pik if you have one? So happy for you 🙂 I can’t wait to be at your stage! Xx

Anonymous
    3p
    Menu

Jess they look perfect, I’m glad you are happy with them now, they look great xx

Jess 150
    150p
    Menu

Thanks girls!! It’s been a long journey haha!
    I had partials and now wearing a 32D xxx

Jess 150
    150p
    Menu
    +1

@nickliverpool123 iv just added you, iv got before and after pics on my profile x

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu
    +1

Look amazing! 🙂 xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Wow im in love. They look amazing. What size was you before hun. And what size bottom are you.

Congratulations again hun x

Jess 150
    150p
    Menu
    +1

Yay good luck @mrsking86 your PC will give you everything you need to know tbh I can’t remember the warranty stuff haha woopsy! Hey @shonnyw awh thank you 🙂 I was a empty 32A I’m not a 32D and I’m kind of in between sizes at the moment on bottom 8/10 xxx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu
    +1

Your welcome hun. Amazing result and they will only get better. ???? Please keep us updated xxx

Sharen 22
    22p
    Menu
    +1

Wow these look amazing! Perfect size. You must be so pleased xx

Lianne 16
    16p
    Menu

Looking*

Teresa 52
    52p
    Menu

Wow they look totally amazing.
    I’m still in the research stage, the only thing putting me off is that I’m terrified that something will go wrong that will result in me having them taken out.

Leanna 1
    1p
    Menu
    +1

Yours look amazing! My surgery is 5 days away and i cant decide between 325 and 350, I’m currently B just dont want them to look too big as my frames small , does he let u try them in on the day ? X

Jess 150
    150p
    Menu

I didn’t get to try them in the day but I had already decided on 350 by the day of my surgery. My advice is to go bigger as I still wish I could of gone bigger than 350 xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.