10 weeks post op – will they stop being so pointy?! Started by: Becks

• Author
    17p
    Menu

Just wondered if anyone can ease my mind or reassure me that my boobs will start to look fuller within the next couple of months. Im 10 weeks post op and at 8 weeks post op I thought my boobs were looking a lot better as they were dropping quite a bit but I’ve gone back to not liking them again as I really don’t like the side profile ???? they are so pointy and cone shaped that even my 34C wireless unpadded bra doesn’t fit properly! Im not filling it properly because there’s just not enough fullness, instead of them being nice round boobs they’re like little points. Hate how negative I’m being but just can’t help feeling disappointed with them. I’m actually too scared to be measured properly as I’m worried if I’m not fitting a 34C they’ll say I’m a B cup. I was a 34A pre op and had 350cc hp unders and asked for a large C to a D xx

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu
    +2

Hi Hun mine where soo pointy for a while I didn’t like them I’ve only just started to really love my boobs these last few weeks and 4 months post op and there still changing slightly now Hun xxx

Becks 17
    17p
    Menu
    +1

Aw thanks Stacey, I guess im just being impatient, I hope they do fill out my bra properly when they change, as im so upset it doesn’t even fit me πŸ™ xxx

Chloe 122
    122p
    Menu
    +1

Maybe your taking a bit longer to settle esp can happen if u went to the gym pre op this could be y coz the stronger the muscle the longer it takes to relax ur still very early so just see how you are in a few weeks time and if still not happy contact your pc and if u see ur pc again now let them know…. I’d of thought you may be bigger than a c cup with 350…. getting measured may help to find the right style n size for you as that can make a difference or try measuring yourself ask on here for recommendations of measuring guides on line there is one I can’t think of xx

Chloe 122
    122p
    Menu

Do u have a pic ur happy to upload xx

Chloe 122
    122p
    Menu

It could be you are smaller on the back than u think I’m a 34 n I weigh the same as you but I’m 5ft 2! (I am bigger hipped than I am on top) but you could well be a 32D or something which is y I’d recommend you get measured xx

Becks 17
    17p
    Menu

Thanks Chloe, I dont go to the gym, although i probably should haha!
    I measured myself when I was about 3 weeks post op and I was a 34D, but obviously I was still swollen at that point. I measured myself at 6 weeks, 8 weeks and 10 weeks and I’m coming up as a 34C each time, I know I should get measured properly though but I’m pretty certain I’m no bigger than this….i will go in 3 – 4 weeks time to get properly measured as my 3 month follow up with my consultant is at 14 weeks so then at least I’ll know for sure it’s not just me being stupid.
    It’s not just the size though, I did say I’d like to be a c/d cup so they can argue I got a c, but with the shape of them being pointy they don’t have that roundness to them to fill my bra properly which is why im upset as my 34c bra is a bit loose. God I’m moaning a lot, I know i need to try n be more patient as its early on. Hopefully at 3 months and 4 months I’ll feel completely different! Let me try to upload a pic xx

Chloe 122
    122p
    Menu

I’m sure you will fill at as they get softer everyone takes different time, mine have really softened the last week or so n I’m about 11weeks I think so just leave it a bit longer I doubt very much your be a b cup I’ve not seen anyone end up a b cup I don’t think even with smaller implants that 300 xx

Becks 17
    17p
    Menu

@littlec87 heres a pic, what do u think, am I just over reacting/being impatient?! I look a bit like madonna in my unpadded unwired m&s bra πŸ™ lol xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu
    +1

Aww they still look like they need to do a bit more dropping and fluffing Hun I’d give it time like I said befor mine have only started to act feel and look like normal boobs these past few weeks and I’m 4 months post op now xxxx

Chloe 122
    122p
    Menu
    +1

They need to drop more Hun like I said everyone is different but looking size wise your more than a c cup I’d say you could end up D/DD ur be bigger than you think xx

Chloe 122
    122p
    Menu
    +1

Once they soften more you loose the cone shape as you say but it prob seems worse to you than it actually is I think they are looking good just need a bit more time, it is worrying when. You compare to Others but just keep positive and before you no it your have fab soft boobs xx

Becks 17
    17p
    Menu

Thanks girls πŸ™‚ I’m gonna take ur advice and try to be patient and stop comparing myself to others and im gonna stop looking at them in the mirror every flipping day!!
    I’ll wait until 3 months before I get measured as they should be softer by then xxx

Jess 7
    7p
    Menu

Hey Hun, how are your boobs now? Mine look like this too! Xx

Becks 17
    17p
    Menu

@ja1702 hey hun, they’re pretty much the same but smaller lol Still the same shape, still not enough fullness at the bottom like I wanted. Been told to wait for another 6 months and see how they are then. xx

Bella
    0p
    Menu

Hi love, I know it’s been ages since you last updated, but I am going through the exact same situation now 4 weeks post op.
    Did they ever end up rounding out more at the bottom (and less cone -like)?

If so, at what month/ week did they start to get better?

I was roughly a 32A to begin with, and I have 360cc moderate dual plane.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.