11 days post op Started by: Mckenzie

• Author
    21p
    Menu
    +3

Hi girls
    I know how beneficial post op photos were to me before my op so I’m only doing the same in the hope it helps!!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kerrie 25
    25p
    Menu
    +1

Hi mckenzie your boobs look great, what size were you before and what size implants did you have? X

Mckenzie 21
    21p
    Menu

Hi Kerrie! Thankyou so much..
    I was a 34B before hand and I’ve had 400CC in my right & 425CC in my left, high profiles xx

Gina 39
    39p
    Menu
    +1

What size are you expecting to be??
    They looks great!

Cat 18
    18p
    Menu

Looking amazing! Who was your surgeon? Xx

Menu

Hi @MCKENZIE! You look great! Made good decision on surgeon n size. I had mine done on Monday so today 4 days post op. Guess we have similar stats as I was 34B n got 400cc unders high profile hoping to be similar size of urs. Are yours getting softer or dropping? Any noticeable changes already? I am still very swollen on top n sides,pointy shapes:) can’t wait for their final result

Mckenzie 21
    21p
    Menu
    +1

Hi! Thankyou very much! I hope that my size stays!! Lol
    Ah happy healing, I bet you’re so happy!
    Mine are getting softer but are still quite hard at the moment.. but have dropped a little in only a week! Ive been noticing changes all the time. At times I feel like I’m still a little pointed but I know it doesn’t last. I’m definitely seeing more of a shape to them aswell, but still baby steps. The the next 4 weeks will definitely tell me a lot more xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.