11 days post op feeling great! Started by: Claire

• Author
    3p
    Menu

So I’m now 11 days post op after having 325 teardrop high profile under the muscle- was originally around a 34a
    I currently fit in a mns sports bra size 34d but they are still very high so thinking they will get bigger. After taking some pics and looking back at them Iv realised my boobs look a bit veiny I’m hoping that’s just because I’m due on or it was bad lighting?
    I also took off my steri strips because it was a bit hot over the weekend and felt they needed changing so Iv got a picture of my incisions too. Not sure if they look how they are meant to at 11 days but I’m quite pleased with them. I was told by my nurse that once all of the stitches have dissolved the incisions won’t look so puckered and it’s then that I can start applying bio oil and scar creams. Do they look normal to everyone else who’s post op?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Claire 3
    3p
    Menu

Try again

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Imogen (@icrlm) 155
    155p
    Menu

Your results look great. Seeing PO girls with teardrops is seriously making me consider speaking with my surgeon to discuss having them! I’m currently booked in for 325 & 300 mod plus or HP but now think teardrops will better achieve the result I want.
    Do you have any side profile pictures by any chance? X

Stacey 4
    4p
    Menu

Are teardrop more expensive?

Kim 21
    21p
    Menu

Yes it is .I was told I would need to pay 500 pounds more if I was given tear drop but be aware that there is a chance of turning with tear drop implant .x

Menu

Hi hun I am a 34A and will be having the breast augmentation soon. Can you share some more pics or do you have an Instagram account that I could view. I too will be having 325cc. X

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.