11 months post op & not happy! Started by: Jessica lovell

• Author

so its coming up to my one year mark, ive been too happy with my boobs, depressed, envious and now im just not happy. i feel like im losing size! its only been over the past 5/6 weeks that ive felt like this! other people have even notice that ‘they dont look that big anymore’ what will MYA do for me if i went back? i would hope after all the money ive paid they would do revision surgery but im not getting my hopes up! advice please!! xx

Nathalie 21
    21p
    Menu

Hey sorry to hear you’re not happy! What size did you end up going to? I don’t think they’ll do a revision I’m sure my PC told me that at a consultation xx

Menu

i went up to an 34E, i was happy with them right up until a few weeks ago, im honestly gutted that ive noticed and so has everyone else! gone back to wearing baggy clothes 🙁 xx

Chloe 122
    122p
    Menu

What has changed? Are you now needing a smaller bra? Have you lost weight? What size implants did u have? Xx sorry for all the questions maybe you could add a pic of them before then now xx

kelly 58
    58p
    Menu

Mya always state than you cannot have corrective surgery just for size alone, ( unless you are willing to pay for it )
    As technically you choose the size you want . Are you sue your not just getting used to them> or lost weight? I would look at your before and after photos again, then compare with now. Do you have examples?

Menu

I had 400cc hp and they were 0erfect until around 6 weeks ago when they started shrinking. Ive put a stone on over the past few months so if anything they should be bigger! My bras are getting too big for me now. People are noticing that theyre small too which says a lot! Xx

Chloe 122
    122p
    Menu
    +1

That’s very strange though if u have put weight on it could be not on your boobs so they seem smaller but if your bras are too big now maybe there was more swelling or something or it’s just how they are settling as they do say it can be a year for final results, which is now where your at, I don’t think you would get revision surgery tbh as there’s nothing wrong with them it’s the size your not happy with but you could ask as they can only say yes or no xx

kelly 58
    58p
    Menu

if you put weight on, surely that would make them appear smaller, as you may be slightly wider and they have a bit wider to spread out. Completely guessing here, but implants can not shrink can they ? Surely not

Claudine 196
    196p
    Menu

One of mine is now definately smaller, my right boob has been problem boob from day one it’s flat fronted and square bottomed, painful, falls to the side much more than the other and is heavily rippled all the way round, it was much bigger than my left pre-op i had 375 in each so obviously it remained bigger and has done for the last 7 months until a few days ago it suddenly started to look like the reversal of drop & fluff it’s got smaller and started to lift back up my chest when im in full frontal view xxx

Menu

@fran @giraffequeen @kelly @chloe i think it is because ive put weight on that they look smaller to me! or as my partner says, im getting used to them being there now. its just because everyone notices that they arent as big as they used to be! they dont look as full but they still look natural if that makes sense. to me, from this picture, one looks big and higher than the other, surely this shouldnt be the case after a year!? xx

Menu

try again x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Laura 143
    143p
    Menu

From the photo that you put on where you was 11weeks post op i think they look bigger now not smaller. Maybe you just got used to the size? I do see the shape difference though. Mine are the same sort of shapes as you both odd but im 6 weeks post op i had kazzazi aswel xx

Mae 79
    79p
    Menu

They look like mine! In terms of how the positioning of the nipples looks!! Were they always like that? Were they like that pre op?
    Like what Laura said I’m 6 weeks and had my Kazzazi too!! Xx

Menu
    +2

@laura yes maybe i am, think im going to go on a diet and see if me losing weight will help! @mae i think my nipples have always been odd but never this odd! as you can see from the photos ive uploaded theyve changed so much, i loved them on the first photo! xx

Attachments:
    Laura 143
    143p
    Menu

Strange though all 3 with different shaped boobs an all had Kazzazi!! Hmmm, mine drive me nuts i keep hoping they will change an even up but not up to now xx

Mae 79
    79p
    Menu
    +1

Yes @lauraj1987 it is odd!!! This is mine 6wpo. Still odd shapes! Still see the incisions?? Don’t see him until next week ????
    I’m still waiting for drop and fluff hahaha beginning to loose hope x

Attachments:
    Menu

@lauraj1987 I know a girl who had hers with kazazzi and hers are perfect!! Drop and fluff takes ages…noticed mine at around 6 months. Take weekly photos! It really helps. Just thought mine would have all settled down now and been perfect and perky!! Xx

Laura 143
    143p
    Menu
    +1

I think they look great Mae, an your aswel Jessica… its a long waiting game just need to let them do there thing an remind ourself of our before boobs! Xx

demi wallace 17
    17p
    Menu

omg i literally have the same issue that is why I’ve came back onto the forum to see if anyone else has this issue! I’m 2 YEARS post op and i hate them so much, if anything they are just getting worse as time goes on. the way it looks is like one of my boobs has dropped so much more than the other. the top of one is round and the top of the other is like a slope! have you spoke to MYA about this? i really want one of my implants took out and fixed x

Anonymous
    7p
    Menu

I feel implants deffo shrink, I was a 32e and 6 weeks then went Down to a 32c within a year, no weight loss/gain or anything else. I’m having a re op next month to go bigger xx

Gemma B 95
    95p
    Menu

It’s physically impossible for implants to shrink, unless it’s ruptured x

Anonymous
    7p
    Menu
    +2

People assume all swelling has gone after 6weeks once you get the check which is not the case, people assume they always get bigger due to fluff and drop also not always the case, yes the shape changes and the implants drop into place but I’ve not lost or gained weight to cause implants to change shape so much. I obviously understand a implant can’t physicaly shrink but the breast around it defiantly can xxx

Gemma B 95
    95p
    Menu
    +3

But you clearly just said you felt implants shrink? And on another post said you had a rupture? Which would make more sense than the implant just shrinking…
    I get it’s disheartening for you to not have the outcome you wanted, and I really feel for you x
    But there’s no point in worrying others into thinking their boobs are going to start shrinking after a few months x

Anonymous
    7p
    Menu
    +2

I’ve had my implants for 6 year and they have just ruptured. That doesnt explain them going from a e to a c within the first year . A close friend of mine had had two BA’s. She was a 32ff at 6 weeks and is now a 33dd down the line. That’s after her first BA her size changed a lot in the first year so she had a second op to go bigger the only reason I’m going slightly bigger is because of my rupture other wise I’m particularly happy with my size but when it’s costing me 6k for a re-op I may as well take the opportunity to go a little bigger. The girl asked people’s opinion and that’s mine.

Anonymous
    7p
    Menu
    +2

And when I say i feel implants shrink I mean a implanted breast over all.

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu
    +2

400cc boobs are never going to be “pert or perky”. Certainly not in the long run. They do change, they are big implants…heavy. If you gain weight of course they will look different, the same as if you lose weight. Revision surgery is for failed procedures and major corrections. There looks to be nothing wrong with yours from the pics, very few people have been nipples. As you said it’s likely you’ve got used to your new boobs now, but 400cc are never going to be pert and stay there as they are heavy. Smaller implants around 250-300 have a longer life if you are simply worried about the look.
    I agree with the lady above:-/

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.