12 days post op 450cc Started by: Sarah

• Author
    13p
    Menu
    +1

Ignore all the veins, I had these before surgery from pregnancy.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Looking great Hun…xxx

Christine 14
    14p
    Menu

Looking great ?

Ashleigh 11
    11p
    Menu

They look fab!x

Sarah 13
    13p
    Menu

Thank you ladies <3 xxx

Jen <3 11
    11p
    Menu

How are you finding the recovery? I’m getting nervous about how long it will take me to get bk to normal 🙂 thanks xxx

Menu

They look great!:)

Sarah 13
    13p
    Menu
    +2

Jen my recovery has been great! I painted a whole room in my first week and then another In my second. After the third day I was picking my son up normally and doing things round the house and driving, Don’t understand people who say they can’t even make cups of tea haha xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

They look great! I’m glad you had a good recovery! @simplyjen1989 my recovery hasn’t been quite as easy! I had my operation on Thursday and was in quite a lot of pain from day 2 until day 5. Today I’m feeling much better but still, it’s best to be prepared for the pain! I felt surges of pain rush to my boobs everytime I stood up and sleeping almost impossible! Xx

katy 4
    4p
    Menu

@sarah you’ve been really lucky, I’m day 12 and still can’t even cuddle my kids nor use my arms properly im actually starting to worry as if it’s support to take this long xxx

Sarah 13
    13p
    Menu

Ah no 🙁 suppose we are all different after all. I’m not saying I wasn’t in pain but it’s definitely bearable. I took all the pain killers too. Think I was expecting it to be like having a c section and it’s a walk in the park compared to that. Suppose it depends on your pain threshold too. Yep sleeping wasn’t great sat up but I’m on my side now and have been for a week. Bet it’s not nice been able to hug your kids though 🙁 xxxx

Kimberley 2
    2p
    Menu

@katy I think when you have unders it’s a lot more painful & recovery time is longer. My surgeon told me this, the girls who go over have a much quicker recovery, so don’t worry too much. Xxx

natasha92 9
    9p
    Menu

They look great hun!!!

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.