12 days post op and I LOVE my boobs Started by: Shannon

• Author
    19p
    Menu

Hey all,

I’ve had the best experience with MYA. I had my surgery 5th Jan at London Fitzroy with Dr Tsekouras and I’m in love with my results.
    I was a 32B and so unhappy with what I saw in the mirror. For the first time, I love what I see and I’m so glad I did it.

I’ll post my before and after- still early days yet and one breast has dropped before the other so they look slightly different at the moment.

I had 325cc dual plane.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    10p
    Menu

Hey
    Shannon
    I’m just in the middle of messaging you my number
    just seen this forum they look really nice
    Your boobs looked way better then mine before your had them done
    but look even better now so glad to hear your happy with them as some girls don’t get the outcome they hoped for just hope I can say the same as you when I have mine done on the 5th of Feb xx

Shannon 19
    19p
    Menu

First day back at work today 😔 I’m glad I had 12 days off. Really dont think I would have been ok after a week xx

Anonymous
    10p
    Menu

Hey Shannon
    How was your first day back at work
    I’ve booked 2 weeks off hope this will be enough 😬
    xx

Any more pain ?

Shannon 19
    19p
    Menu

First day back was ok. Just took it easy. What is it you do? I’m a trainee dental nurse-2 weeks I think is a good amount of time to recover xx

Anonymous
    10p
    Menu

thats good then 😊 and Im a carer I work in an old peoples home I have someone to cover me at work for only 2 weeks so hoping that’s enough xx

Shannon 19
    19p
    Menu

As an ex carer for the elderly, I would have really struggled doing that job at 2 weeks post op. Be so careful when doing turns and lifting etc. And take plenty of breaks xx

Anonymous
    10p
    Menu

Hey Shannon

I was quite concerned that 2 weeks wouldn’t be enough so last week I asked my boss if I could have another week off so hopefully that’s enough and then after the 3 weeks I just take it easy she knows I’ll need to take it easy
    As she has had one before too so knows how it all works
    She told me that she will have me helping other colleagues out rather then being left to change and shower the old people on my own
    xx

Georgia
    0p
    Menu

Hi, I had my op 6 days ago and my boobs are starting to feel tight again they also feel quite hard is this normal?
    Thanks
    Georgia x

Shannon 19
    19p
    Menu

Hi Georgia. The same thing happened to me, so I guess it’s normal. I had a check last week and they said everything is fine. I’m 3 weeks post op now and they are still quite hard x

Menu

Hey girls did you all have to wear the bands with your recovery mines killing x

Shannon 19
    19p
    Menu

I wore a band for 4 weeks after. I still had marks under my arms at 7 weeks from the damn band x

Shannon 19
    19p
    Menu

3 months post op

Shannon 19
    19p
    Menu
    +1

Measuring 30E/F

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by Shannon 19.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.