12 HRS IN HOSPITAL STILL NO OP OR WORD FROM STAFF Started by: Amylouk

• Author
    58p
    Menu

After being here since 11am on 27th. Waiting until 6pm to be told my op would def go ahead, having urine left in my room for 3 hours and being starved for over 24 hours still no op! Have not had a word from management, had second hand information from a nurse they were going to rebook for next Tuesday! This is no good for me. How dare they re book without even consulting me first! A sorry would of been nice. This is a hospital not a mc Donald’s drive thru!! We have refused to leave so me and my boyfriend are both squeezed into my hospital bed both in open back gowns! Lol. I’ve finally been given some toast from one of the nurses so we are going to try and get some sleep. I want someone from management to come down and speak to me face to face. Even one of the recovery staff said its negligence I was not put on a drip for the amount of time I was not allowed to eat! We will see what tommorrow brings. I’ve lost faith in MYA completely now. Even the management can’t be bothered to call! Xx

K 3
    3p
    Menu

Hi Amy did everything work out ok for u in the end? Xxx

Amylouk 58
    58p
    Menu

Yes hun finally had my op. Am waiting to hear back from my formal complaint xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.