12 weeks 450hp overs Started by: Danielle

• Author
    117p
    Menu
    +8

Hi just a quick update not done one for a while, saw my surgeon yesterday for my 12 week check he was really happy, had no problems was in and out in 2 mins! They seem to of dropped more the last couple of weeks, boob greed isn’t as bad now haha still
    Got one slightly bigger then the other but I did before my op so it doesn’t bother me. Here’s a few pics took today measuring at 34E but need to get properly measured still x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Cath 75
    75p
    Menu
    +1

They look amazing! Bet your so happy! My surgeon has offered me 450 or 485 if mine look anything like yours I’d be over the moon.

Danielle 117
    117p
    Menu
    +1

Thank you 🙂 what size are you now? I’d say go with the biggest your offered, I’m so glad I did cos the boob greed is real! Are you having overs or unders? X

Cath 75
    75p
    Menu

I wear a 34c but it’s the maximise bras so surgeon said I’m actually a 34b, I’m having overs… so excited! I was thinking of going for the 485cc because there isn’t much difference anyway so may aswell go for the biggest offered eh? What post op bra do you wear? X

Danielle 117
    117p
    Menu

Yes I’d definitely go for the biggest think there’s only a teaspoon in it! You’ve just got to ask yourself if you’d be more gutted that they were to big or to small! I’d of been gutted if they were to small. I used the M&S high impact sports bra I got a 36E or was tight the first week from the swelling but felt really secure in it, definitely recommend it and it’s £25 so cheaper then the macom which id heard mixed reviews about. Who’s your surgeon? It comes round so fast honestly! X

Amanda 12
    12p
    Menu
    +1

They look amazing Danielle. I can’t wait for mine done now. Having the same as you. Hope they look as good as yours xx

Danielle 117
    117p
    Menu

Thank you @amanda I bet you can’t! It soon comes round, i think I had about a 6 week wait for my op and it flew by! Xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu
    +1

Absolutely love your results!! I’ve booked my surgery now for 16th October but not with mya, although I am going to get an appointment with mya just so I can see what another surgeon would offer me! I’m having 420 hp overs and my stats are similar to you, 34b now and hoping to be DD/E! I’m sure the time will fly by xxx

Danielle 117
    117p
    Menu

@amy thanks Hun, yeh you sound similar to me there’s literally hardly anything in 25cc so I reckon that should easy get you to DD/E I’m an E but I reckon I’d be more an F as E is a bit tight in some bras. It’ll soon come round, bet you can’t wait! Xx

Cath 75
    75p
    Menu
    +1

Danielle, I’m not with Mya and my surgery isn’t until the 25th August but I like to be prepared lol. My surgeon said to get the M&S one, he said they all do the same job only you pay for the name, he just said make sure it’s back fastening with adjustable straps x

Danielle 117
    117p
    Menu

Nothing wrong with that! I got a back fastening one from Asda but it wasn’t as supportive as my M&S one. I got the front fastening zip up one which I’d really recommend cos there’s no way I’d of been able to do it up at the back for the first week! Unless you have someone there to get you dressed, most girls use front fastening for the first week plus it’s heaven to unzip it for a few mins and let them breathe haha x

Gerda 91
    91p
    Menu
    +1

Omg they look absolutely amazing. The shape and fullness is just perfcet you must be so happy:D congrats on amazing boobs xxx

Danielle 117
    117p
    Menu

@gerda thank you hun 😀 congrats on your amazing boobies too haha best thing I ever did! Xx

Anonymous
    3p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Danielle
    I’m so glad your check went well, yours look gorgeous gal!! I bet you are so happy u had them done. Looking good Hun xx

Danielle 117
    117p
    Menu

@becki thank you Hun, just said the same about yours haha looking good! Xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Do you have any side profile pics? As I can’t quite imagine how they look from the side xxx

Danielle 117
    117p
    Menu

@amy here’s a couple of pics, I don’t really like them from the side because despite being high profile I don’t think they really project much at all, I used to look totally flat from the side though so I suppose there’s some improvement haha x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Thanks so much… that’s a big help, I think they look perfect from the side! Not too far out but just look lovely and full! I’ve been offered 400HP or 485UHP but thought the UHP would stick out too much and be too narrow and I’m about a 36b but maybe not if you think yours don’t project out that much?! Xxxx

Kym 6
    6p
    Menu

Your results are amazing !!!

Danielle 117
    117p
    Menu

@kym thanks Hun xx

@amy
    oh if i was you I’d be going for the 485! Haha I’d love more projection, who’s your surgeon? It’s so good you’ve got a choice like that! I was 36b to start as well but now I’m in a 34e xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

I’m not going with mya as I wanted the polyurethane implants so going to a local surgeon to me, I’m having overs and just can’t decide between the two sizes as I don’t want any stretch marks or complications with bigger implants! I’ve breastfed my little girl for 20 months so I think I could fit the bigger size but want another baby in future so got to bear that in mind too xx

Amy 5
    5p
    Menu

Hey Hun it’s Amy, they deleted my other account and I’ve had my surgery now so had to make another account! 🙁 can you accept my friend request as I was following your journey for ages and can’t see any of your pics you posted now, I’m all swollen down the centre and not got a nice defined shape yet, did yours take time to settle and round off? Thanks Hun xxx

Amber 22
    22p
    Menu

You look amazing! I also had 450cc and currently just under 6 weeks. I cannot wait for mine to fluff, gives me some hope they will looking at pics like yours! If mine turn out anything like yours will be super happy. xx

Mf1105 15
    15p
    Menu

they look amazing!! do you have any before pics?
    xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.