13 weeks post op and still not symmetrical!! When to see surgeon?? Started by: Nat

• Author
    19p
    Menu

Hi so I had my op mid July (300 cc unders) and whilst I’m happy with the size and how they look in a bra, when I take it off they are very obviously different shapes. I’ve been told at my check ups that ones just taking longer to drop and fluff but they look ridiculous and it’s starting to worry me.
    The one that’s higher is still sort of square at the edge too rather than a nice round curve.
    Is it still normal to be like this? Or should I book in to see my surgeon? I know it’s a waiting game but I’m starting to worry somethings up.

Redrose 3
    3p
    Menu

Did you have textured or smooth implants? Xx

Nat 19
    19p
    Menu

Hey @redrose hmm I’m not sure you know but I can find out, how might that make a difference? Xx

Lauz 4
    4p
    Menu

I’ve literally got the same problem as u Nat. One is definitely bigger than the other when they were the same size before xx

Redrose 3
    3p
    Menu

Hi nat I have had textured implants 9 weeks ago, one has not dropped and is still really high. I saw my surgeon at 6 week check and he’s said with them being textured if they haven’t dropped he will have to do a minor op and release the pocket. Basically texted adhere to your tissue like Velcro and don’t move much. I would def check. Another girl who had the same problem as me and same surgeon had smooth implants and they dropped at 14 weeks. Def check if they are textured xxx

Redrose 3
    3p
    Menu

He says that if they haven’t dropped by 4 months he will do this. Sorry missed this part out. Xxx

Nat 19
    19p
    Menu

Thanks so much that’s very helpful! I have a feeling they were textured so I’m goibg to text my PC xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.