14 weeks post-op update! Asymmetrical fixture! Started by: Lauren

• Author
    7p
    Menu
    +2

Hello hello

Thought I’d update anybody interested or newbies!
    I’m now 14 weeks post-op and I couldn’t be happier. Settling is happening really fast and asymmetry fixture is perfect. Expectations have been exceeded!!

I was a 34B. I am now a 32E/F. Some E’s don’t fit now due to more dropping and having to go to an F but some E’s do fit. Depends on where you shop.

I had 325cc in my right breast and 400cc in my left breast.
    High profile overs.

Feel free to message me on Instagram at XOLAURENBELLEW as I rarely use this but I do check every other day when I can.
    Or Snapchat – laurenbellew

Happy journeys!!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jess 150
    150p
    Menu
    +2

They look absolutely perfect Lauren! It’s crazy how they fix the assymetry, you’d never be able to tell! Xxx

Lauren 7
    7p
    Menu
    +1

@jessbenny thank you babe x I thought the exact same as the 75cc DIFFERENCE was only an estimate.

SARAH 1
    1p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Lauren,
    I had my surgery yesterday and also have asymmetry. I’ve gone from a 32A with 325cc in one Breast and 300cc in the other. It’s reassuring to read and see how fab you look. I’m all strapped up but can’t wait til Tuesday until I can see the results! Any advice would be appreciated!

Lauren 7
    7p
    Menu

@sarahbm hey girly. Ooooo how exciting. I’m glad I’ve reassured you! If you wanna know anything drop me a message on Instagram or snapchat X I’m always on there x I’d love to see your results!!!!

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.