15 days post-op 550cc overs & feeling great!! Started by: Lisalili

• Author
    115p
    Menu
    +2

Hi Ladies,
    Today I am 15 days post-op and I am feeling great. I have been driving since yesterday and haven’t had any problems. My boobs are still dropping and getting much softer now. They now feel like they are mine and I am used to them. Any girls currently suffering just know that every day it will get easier and easier… xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sophie 123
    123p
    Menu
    +3

They look so fab doll! I’m so jealous xxx

Lisalili 115
    115p
    Menu

@sr93 thanks doll 🙂 how are u getting on now? Xx

Hannah Fitz 48
    48p
    Menu
    +1

They look great! Hope mine look like that when I have mine done, I’m still saving up atm but hoping to have mine for Christmas! xx

Lisalili 115
    115p
    Menu

Thanks Hannah, what size are you hoping to get? Xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

you look so good!! Dream boobies! Hope mine have the same kinds of look At 15 days! Also where is that bikini from if you don’t mind sharing its lush!! Been looking for one like that! Xxx

Lisalili 115
    115p
    Menu

Ahh thanks Sammy 🙂 how are u getting on now? I bought the bikini from a site called pretty pink princess it’s especially for girls that have had a BA and they should have one to fit your lovely big boobs! 🙂 xx

Sophie 123
    123p
    Menu
    +1

I feel back to normal now, not taken all pain killers since Monday. Had my dressings removed but had to have one redressed as the scab came off too when they took the dressings off. Means I can’t shower till next week which isn’t great as I go back to work! P.S bikini is cute xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

They look amazing xx

Lisalili 115
    115p
    Menu
    +1

@sr93 I’m so happy to hear you are feeling back to normal again hun 🙂 I bet your little girl is over the moon to be able spend more time with you! I’m sorry to hear about the scab coming off and you not being able to shower yet though! Just keep using antiseptic wipes and lots of deodorant till then and you should be just fine. Xx

Lisalili 115
    115p
    Menu

@hello90 thanks hun 🙂 xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu
    +1

aww yea ppp!!! hehe i follow them on insta!
    i looked there but think they didnt have bigger sizes im thinking id need 16, i want to cover a modest amount, dont fancy being all hanging out, my bikinis are size 12 and 14 now and they look waay too small ill have to get a pic up lol,
    can i ask what size that one is so i can compare what id need for coverage like that hunny 🙂

thank you for asking 🙂 im doing MUCHHH better today!! I started off with co codamol the first 5 days – still in agony, then ibuprofen for 2 days and paracetamol today and im in hardly any pain-when i move my right arm!! i even went out for tea tonight i needed to get out as i havent been out since last wed because moving just hurt so much! I feel actually really really good hunny 🙂 the discomfort does pass, it seemed like it never would, still struggle a bit putting my hair in a bobble but not half as bad as before yayyy :))) also paracatamol never help with period pains, so im thinking im actually naturally in less pain 🙂

Sophie 123
    123p
    Menu
    +1

She’s over the moon, so nice to have snuggles with her again, very sweet of you to mention! I’m literally overloading on deodorant, don’t want people at work saying I’m a stink bitch lol xxx

Lisalili 115
    115p
    Menu

Sammy I got enhanced bust medium but the large goes up to a G cup 🙂 im so pleased to hear you too are feeling better now! It will just get better and better every day now. The worst is over 🙂 yay! Xx

Lisalili 115
    115p
    Menu

@sr93 Aww good 🙂 bless her! You just made me crack up when I read ”stink bitch” hahaha! The worst really is over hun!! 🙂 hehe xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Yay im so glad! we sat in the restaurant and my bf was just staring at my boobs haha, had my macom on with a black vest top, and said theyre not too big 🙂 he was really worried theyd be huge and think he felt a bit uncomfortable with the attention id get lol. they look much bigger in a sports bra.bikini which im happy about, can dress them down if i need to like when i see the mother in law haha, ohh cool 🙂 ill look again 🙂 xxx

Lisalili 115
    115p
    Menu

Hahaha! That’s good then hun, my fella was the same! He didn’t want them to big either but he loves them now and is relieved haha. I’ll also be dressing mine or strapping mine down when I see the mother-in-law haha xx

Danni 14
    14p
    Menu
    +1

Wooeeee
    They look amazing!! xx

Lisalili 115
    115p
    Menu

Ahh thanks Danni 🙂 yours are looking amazing too! Xx

Georgina 18
    18p
    Menu
    +1

I haven’t had boob greed until I looked at this pic!! They’re amazing

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

@lisalili they look amazing doll 🙂 im at day 17 and feelin great too 🙂 I’ve just left a post with photos too. Roll on when we can get measured eh. Glad ur loving urs 🙂 xx

Yana 51
    51p
    Menu
    +1

Oh they are gorgeous!!!! I can’t wait for mine now:) saw the doc yesterday, confirmed the size and all. Roll on Wed!:))

Lisalili 115
    115p
    Menu
    +1

@georginaxx thanks hun, yours look amazing and a similar size to mine! 🙂 xx

@kitty
    thanks doll 🙂 I’ve just seen yours! Wow! Looking great hun… yes can’t wait haha xx

Lisalili 115
    115p
    Menu
    +1

@ariel thanks hun! Wednesday is only round the corner!! Yay!! What size are you having? Xx

Sharks 149
    149p
    Menu
    +1

Lisa, your boobies look huge and amazing. Am so jealous. Am definitely having a re-op in a few years and going bigger. Hope your healing is going well. Happy new boobies. xxx

Yana 51
    51p
    Menu

@lisalili 500cc overs 🙂 hoping for a nice cleavage by the summer holidays. Sadly none of my work shirts will fit anymore!:( going to have to get different styles of work gear…

Yana 51
    51p
    Menu

Oh, just got my admission time! 8am! :)) exciting:)

Jennifer 90
    90p
    Menu
    +1

@lisalili they’re amazing! 🙂 I hope you’re not offended hun but I was never a fan of the big round look (prob just coz they wouldn’t suit me) but yours have totally changed my mind they’re bloody fab! I appreciate all boobies now lol! Xx

Lisalili 115
    115p
    Menu
    +1

@sharksaub00bage Ahh thanks hun 🙂 yours are looking amazing! They have really changed a lot and got bigger xx

@ariel
    you will be a similar size to me then with 500cc 🙂 I can still fit into my clothes some how haha! Little tight though. Good luck for Wednesday hun, let me know how it goes 🙂 xx

@jennifer1990
    Ahh thanks hun, of course I’m not offended lol! How are u getting on with yours? Xx

Yana 51
    51p
    Menu

@lisalili, oh I hope so!:) it will probably look a bit smaller as I’m 5ft4 but almost 9st. Size 8-10. But still bigger than now as the muscle won’t push them down. It will be out in everyone’s face hahaha. I might have to admit to having then done as within 5 days I’ll be in work with them double the size, considerin swelling. Lol. Look forward to the stares! 80% of ppl in my building are male.. Yummy

Lisalili 115
    115p
    Menu

@ariel hahaha! Work after 5 days??! That’s really soon hun. I’m hoping your job is office based? They say you loose 50cc under the muscle so yours will be in everyone’s faces haha! Most of your male colleagues will probably be too embarrassed to say anything lol x

Jennifer 90
    90p
    Menu

@lisalili oh good! 🙂 lol, i’m ok thanks hun! Day 10 tomorrow already it’s flown! I’m still quite bruised & tender but I love them & they change everyday! Can’t wait for them to settle in properly & the bruising to go down 🙂 xx

Lisalili 115
    115p
    Menu
    +1

@jennifer1990 wow that has flown hun! I still have slight bruising too. It will soon disperse though 🙂 yay! Xx

Yana 51
    51p
    Menu

Yes, luckily is office based and I won’t even drive, my hubby will be dropping me off and picking me up. I’m hoping it won’t be too bad.. I just don’t have much holidays left to take:(

Lisalili 115
    115p
    Menu

@ariel Ahh that’s good then hun, make sure u take it easy! X

Stefani
    0p
    Menu

Hi did you have implants before? I want big boobies but afraid they won’t let me go big..

Lisalili 115
    115p
    Menu
    +1

@puggers yes hun, this is my 2nd BA. Your stats are very similar to mine actually. How big are u wanting to go?

Lorna 2
    2p
    Menu
    +1

@lisalili your babies look amazing !!

Lisalili 115
    115p
    Menu

@laurafinney thanks hun 🙂 x

Stefani
    0p
    Menu

Hi thanks for the reply. I currently have 380 cc which I had 5 years ago. I had unders and was instantly disappointed with the size. I have quite a small back and that was the biggest size I was offered by Mr Mounir. I am hoping for 550 cc ..

Stefani
    0p
    Menu

@laurafinney hi thanks for the reply. I had 380 unders 5 years ago .. That was the biggest Mr Mounir offered me. I was instantly disappointed after surgery .. I would like 550 cc but not sure I’ll be able to have ?

Lisalili 115
    115p
    Menu

@puggers. I have 325cc first time round and then 550cc this time. I’m pretty sure it should be possible for you too hun x

Stefani
    0p
    Menu

@laurafinney Oh this sounds promising! Did you require an uplift ? Did you ask for 550 or just express the desire for a bigger breast? Which surgeon did you have? Apologies for all the questions! I really appreciate your time!

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.