15 weeks progress! Long journey Started by: Bernie

• Author
    100p
    Menu
    +1

I thought I’d make a little post to show 15 weeks on from my operation with 275cc, it feels like such a long time already but I think that’s because of how many changes have already taken place! thy finally jiggle and are squishy which I’m well made up with! I didn’t realise how much having the op done actually meant to me! Can only say that Dr Traynor has made my year and has been so fantastic, along with the MYA nurses and staff great experience so far xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Bethany 11
    11p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Bernie, they look amazing! I’m looking to get either 275 or 300. Are they overs or unders? How have you found the whole journey? X

Anca Matei 25
    25p
    Menu
    +1

Hi they look really nice can I ask how you was before?what did you use for scars and if you had overs or unders? Thank you.

Bernie 100
    100p
    Menu

Thank you both! And
    had unders, and the journey has been really good for me, I never felt a great deal or pain or anything like that and got back to normally very quickly which I didn’t expect at all! Would definitely do it all again! And my scars I’ve let heal naturally, no creams or anything, but for years I’ve used coconut oil so I think that’s made my skin pretty healthy so maybe would suggest that xxx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu
    +1

They look fab, I’m nearly seven months post op now and mine are pretty much like normal boobs 🙂 x

Bernie 100
    100p
    Menu
    +1

Thank you and aw good! it feels so worth it when they get back to normal! Hope your journey has been good!! Xxx

Anca Matei 25
    25p
    Menu
    +1

Sorry for be a pain but can I see a before picture??yours looks bigger than mine and I had 350 :)). Xx

Jordan 3
    3p
    Menu
    +1

Hello Bernie they look so nice, that’s what I want my too look like, what bra size were you before and after??

Bernie 100
    100p
    Menu

Aw you’re not a pain, I’ll attach a picture now! And thank you Jordan! Before I measured at a really Really small 30B and I now measure a 30DD/E

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Nadine 34
    34p
    Menu
    +1

They look great. I was offered 275/300cc hp unders I really think I want 300 as yours are how I would like mine to look but I’m a little bigger than you weight wise! So excited! Can’t wait till January now! X

Anca Matei 25
    25p
    Menu
    +1

Thank you very much I had exactly like yours before but yours look bigger than mine or maybe is the shape that makes them look this way I think yours looks really nice and really natural and you can’t see scars at all ……..xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +2

Are these high profile or mod? Were you not scared that 275 would be too small? I’m 32b and having 300CC in 3 weeks but so scared that’s not enough? Yours are my dream boobs!x

Lucy 13
    13p
    Menu
    +1

Oh wow!! This is exactly what I’m looking for! I saw Mr Netri at the weekend and he’s put me down for 275CC HP. I’ve asked for a natural look. Are yours HP or moderate? I’m so worried that HP Will be too high!

Bernie 100
    100p
    Menu

Aw thank you all! And hope all your ops go well! I had high profile, and when I tried the 275cc on I just really knew like I got that feeling of oh this is how I’m mewnt to look! Cringey I know but it’s true because at first I was only offered up to 250 because My frame is so small but surgeon agreed to meet me half way and 275 fot perfect xxxx

Charlotte 8
    8p
    Menu
    +1

They look absolutely fab!! I had Traynor too and very similar to you. 250 was the max I was offered and I went with that. I’m 3 weeks post op today and they’re changing like mad. Can’t wait to see what they’re like when they have settled xxx

Bernie 100
    100p
    Menu

Aw thank you! Dr Traynor is so fab glad I had him! And aw literally there are so many changes wouldn’t believe it! They will look amazing I’m sure! Xxx

Charlotte 8
    8p
    Menu
    +1

Me too, I was originally going to go with a different surgeon but had my heart set on him! If they turn out anything like yours I’ll be so pleased! xxx

Bernie 100
    100p
    Menu

Yeah there is just something really great about him! Definitely the right choice! And aw thank you!! Xxxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.