17 days PO and boobs still so tender…. Started by: lucy

• Author
    12p
    Menu

I’m now 17 days PO and my boobs are still so so tender to touch! Did or does anyone else have this? When do they stop being painful/sensitive to touch? Beginning to this there’s something wrong with them! Xx

Sophie 1
    1p
    Menu

I’m 14 days post op and still have lots of pain, zinging nerve pain, stitches hurt, nipples hurt and they are rock hard every morning so I can’t see this all disappearing in 3 days, just thought I’d share do you know you’re not alone xx

lucy 12
    12p
    Menu

Thanks @sophie, I think it’s because I keep comparing to how other girls seem to be feeling, I’m not sure whether it’s just the sensation coming back….think I prefer the numbness ? even though that’s even still patchy xx

Amy Parren 38
    38p
    Menu

Hi Lucy I’m 18 days post op today and I still have patchy numb boobs but the bits that arnt (like my nipples) feel really sharp to touch! I’ve got a patch on my right top of boob which feels tender to touch and the end of my left incision can feel s bit sharp at times. I wouldn’t say painful just as described. Your not alone xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.