17 DPO Started by: Harriet amelia

• Author
    +4

Soooo, I’m 17 days post op now and it’s gone so quick! I feel completely back to normal and I’m not experiencing any pain. over the last few days the swelling has subsided. I had 325/350cc over the muscle. They feel really squishy already so excited for the whole drop and fluff process now, anyone got any before and after for the drop and fluff? Currently a 30e xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kelly
    0p
    Menu

They look amazing, what size was you before? I’m booked in for the 11th December! X

Chloe 10
    10p
    Menu

They look incredible! I hope mine look as good as yours when I’m fully healed xx

Menu

A 32b is what I wore but I’d never been fitted! Good luck with yours!! Thanks girls xxxx

Menu

Hi Harriet, yours look amazing! are yours hp or mp? I’m having 415 cc mp on the 26th november and i hope mine turn out like yours!

Charmaine 2
    2p
    Menu

What surgeon did you go with x

Kelly Rose 34
    34p
    Menu

Wow they look incredible!! X

Menu
    +3

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

I had MR Marcellino! And they’re high profile, tried on some deep v bodysuits today and I don’t look like a 12 year old boy haha, best decision ever. thank you for all your lovely comments xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sarah 16
    16p
    Menu

@HARRIET you look amazing xxx

Jodie 41
    41p
    Menu

Omg they look amazing !! Xx

Nicola 44
    44p
    Menu

omg cant deal! theyre actually perfect! i really hope mine turn out to be like yours.
    what size are you measuring now xx

Lauren 3
    3p
    Menu

They’re amazing!! I hope mine turn out as good! Roll on January! Im counting the weeks xx

Menu

Aww thanks ladies! Crazy how it’s made such a difference to my confidence , currently a 30e but think I would fit a 32DD, good luck with all your ops xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.