17/11/14 breast reduction surgery confusion Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hey there.

I am posting on behalf of my partner who underwent a breast reduction today. It went well however I was alittle confused that the notes seemed to have a breast augmentation label for traceability purposes. Does this mean that she has been given implants as well as reduction? I dont recall this ever being mentioned?

I didnt say anything today as to not alarm the misses.

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

If she would have had implants it would have said which brand and how meny cc and the code of the implants

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

If she was having reduction. There is no way they would put implants. In there to them bigger

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

It didnt say any of that information! I guess what made me wonder that was how great they look already! Cannot fault the staff at preston hospital and I love Dr Mounir! Thanks for putting my mind at ease! Its been a long day! 🙂 x

Zoe Jordan 17
    17p
    Menu

I had a reduction in September and my notes didn’t say anything like that.

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

I’m sure they said if she having implants as they would have had her try on sizes n stuff

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I went back today to collect her and the note folder had gone, I wanted to have another read. the page was amoungst the theatre notes. As well as the sticker saying breast augmentation with an expiry date there were 3 other lot number type labels but I didn’t read them properly as I was too transfixed by the words “breast augmentation “.

Now I may never know and don’t want to raise the issue.

I have read online about procedures reducing size but then using implants to gain a firm shape.

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Was you there b4 she’s went off to sugary as they mark chest up with big thick black marker to say where they will cut and the numbers of the size of the implants like 450cc on each side when she leaves the hospital would have give her notes on wot implants she’s had and the booklet with her personal barcode for the grantee on them which every girls gets and sorry if she had implants you would deffo know about it and to be fair your man and you shouldn’t be on hear

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Bump

Zoe Jordan 17
    17p
    Menu

Yeah, she’d be able to tell you herself if she’d had implants or not, she would be more than aware of what surgery she’d had in her consultations.

I don’t have anything against men being on here, it’s not all about surgery for women, I think it’s great the MYA site has a section for mens surgery and I also think it’s nice that it’s a concerned partner assuming the post is genuine

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

I’ve been hear for 3years now and it’s up to him to ask his partner wots going on this post don’t add up to me all my partner knew everything about my op if he’s unsure he should ask the nurse or the surgeon end of the day he should of made the profile in his own name not in his partners name as she would have done it her self it’s like he’s gone behind her back on this and he’s fishing about

Angela
    0p
    Menu

? odd very odd.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.