18 years old Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    0p
    Menu

So I’m 18 years old, 19 in October and I’ve been wanting to get a BA honestly since I was about 14. I have tuberous breasts that are almost 2 cup sizes different so I have hated them ever since they started growing. I understand that your boobs aren’t fully developed until youre 21 or whatever but I honestly can’t wait another 3 years. I’m just wondering if there’s anyone else in here who’s in the same position or has had their BA around the same age? I’m looking to get it done towards May next year so I would be 19/ nearly 20. Xx

Ellie 7
    7p
    Menu
    +2

This is me I don’t know why it’s anonymous :/

Kathryn 3
    3p
    Menu
    +1

Hey,

I had tuberous breasts too and I’m now 5 weeks post op 🙂 it was the best thing I ever did, however as I’m sure you know – definitely not a decision you want to take lightly!

My best advice would be to call MYA and speak to someone who can advise the best outcome for you, you wouldn’t want to do it too early before development finishes if there’s a risk that the results wouldn’t be as good as they would have if you waited!

Feel free to message me and ask me any questions under the sun that you’ve got on your mind!

Xxx

Ellie 7
    7p
    Menu

Yes of course I’m gonna have deffo make sure it will all be okay to go ahead with! Thanks lovely, I’ll message you ! Xxx

Heidi 217
    217p
    Menu

Im 19 and had my surgery in June, as long as your 18+ it’s not a problem to get done they treat you the same as any age. I boobs honestly never changed after around 13 years old so i knew they’re was no hope haha my BA is the best thing I’ve ever done for myself!xx

Erin 2
    2p
    Menu
    +1

I’m 19 and booked in for August the 30th. I felt exacly the same about possibly being too young but again didn’t want to wait as I was so unhappy.

I’m so happy with the decision Im making and so exited about hopefully finally feeling confident within myself. A lot of people I know keep telling me I’m too young and to wait but honestly you’ve got to do it for yourself. My breasts havnt changed since puberty and I doubt they will. So far I’ve had such a good experience with mya and everyone I have had contact with have been amazing!xx

Ellie 7
    7p
    Menu
    +1

@heidisteerx aww that’s so good to hear!! I know it’s something I’ve wanted for a long time and my boobs haven’t changed. I’ve adeed you xxx

Ellie 7
    7p
    Menu

@enwilkinson aww no way you must be so excited!! Keep me updated on how it goes! How did you find it telling family members and friends? I’m so jealous you’re gonna get new boobs so soon!!!

Erin 2
    2p
    Menu

I am really exited but so nervous at the same time. I’ll give you a private message xx

Katie 1
    1p
    Menu
    +1

I’m 19 and I’m booked in for surgery on the 30th , I’m in a WhatsApp group with all these lovely ladies, I felt the same but you have to do what makes you happy.

What hospital are you at? Xx

Ellie 7
    7p
    Menu

Good I feel at ease knowing there’s lots of girls around my age getting them done too! I’ve not booked surgery yet as not sure whether to go with Mya, I’ve booked consultations with dr Mahdi, Dr Traynor and Dr Fiumara. Who you going with? You must be so excited not long now! Xx

Kristina 12
    12p
    Menu

I’m having my surgery with Dr Fiumara in a week, so if it helps I can tell you how my surgery goes 🙂 x

Amy rookes 16
    16p
    Menu

I turned 19 in June and had my op 2 weeks ago! Best thing I’ve ever done but didn’t go with MYA, I thought maybe I was too young but I think if your boobs haven’t grown for a long time anyway then they probably won’t at all!

Ellie 7
    7p
    Menu

@krissy97
    that would be great kristina! What are you getting? Xx

@amyrookes
    that’s what I’m thinking, 5 years and they’ve done nothing except shrink when I lost weight! X

Kristina 12
    12p
    Menu
    +1

I’m getting either 275cc or 300cc (haven’t decided yet so Dr fiumara has ordered both) under the muscle. xx

Rosey 5
    5p
    Menu
    +1

If I had the money when I was your age I would 100% of had my BA sooner. I’ll be 24 two weeks after my surgery which is in September!

Menu

I’m 18 and my surgery is in 8 days and I honestly cannot wait.
    I think a lot of people say”oh just wait a couple years” but when you aren’t happy and you know they aren’t going to change/grow anymore then I think just go for it.

My surgeon did suggest waiting but it was something I wanted to do since I started getting boobs.
    Honestly I would just go ahead and do it.

Kristy 44
    44p
    Menu

When I was 18 I had my first MYA consultation but family members persuaded me to wait, that they would grow. That never happened! I am now, 8 years later, booked in for surgery In 3 days.

I wish I had done it sooner!

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.