2 days PO :) Started by: Kerste

• Author
    6p
    Menu
    +2

Only two days PO and its early days but I’m happy with the whole experience so far. I had a lift with 295cc unders by Dr. Andrea. He made me feel at ease from my first consultation and I can’t fault any of my experience with MYA so far. I’ took a few photos of before my op and a few hours post op. Will add more after my 1 week check up and as the scars start to heal for anyone who wants to see πŸ™‚

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    mbowne 33
    33p
    Menu

Hi @kerstediston how are you feeling?? Looking great already bet you’re so excited to see them!? Xxx

Kerste 6
    6p
    Menu

@mbowne feeling okay today. I’ve cut down on the amount of pain killers ive been taking so a little sore when i woke up but manageable! Did you find you put on much weight post op? I weighed myself yesterday and have put on half a stone in two days! I’m assuming it’s water retention and swelling related. Was not impressed! Haha. Pain meds are terrible for bloating too πŸ™ but overall feeling really good thanks! Can’t wait for Tuesday so I can see them without the dressings x

mbowne 33
    33p
    Menu

@kerstediston I put on loads of weight post op and became so swollen. If I’m honest I’m only just feeling my normal size again if not still a bit bloated! But some of that is to do with just moving a lot less and i felt like I was just constantly eating haha. Remember when you see them that there’s so much healing left to do though, I remember coming out my my appointment feeling quite faint and sick as I’m quite squeamish and just looked bruised and butchered and one side was massive compared to the other! I think between weeks 3-4 is when they started looking really healthy and nice xx

Kerste 6
    6p
    Menu

Yeah I’ve prepared myself for seeing some Frankenstein looking boobs! Still excited though! Especially to see exactly how my nipples sit now. Ah that’s made me feel a bit better, I’m not the only one. Feel like whale! Super bloated. Trying to eat normally but it’s hard when there’s nothing else to do ? how many check ups do you have in total? I’ve been told I’ll have one after two weeks too as a lift needs to be monitored a bit more than a BA xx

mbowne 33
    33p
    Menu

Oh yeah I was super excited to see my nipples too! Did you have your nipples made smaller? Definitely I was trying to eat healthy but it’s so hard when you sit around all day ? I’ve had an appointment once a week for the past 4 weeks and had 2 appointments in week 2-3 because I had a section that was playing up a bit. It’s pretty annoying to still have dressings on now but at the end of the day as long as they heal right I’ll wait ☺️ Xx

Kerste 6
    6p
    Menu
    +1

Ah that’s good to know that they keep a closer eye on you πŸ™‚ I didn’t ask for them to be made smaller but I’ve not seen them yet so ill have to wait and see on that one! I wouldn’t mind having dressings on longer if it means healing correctly. Ill have to get used to having shallow baths! Ha x

Amy 4
    4p
    Menu

Aw wow looking great already! Great to hear how your recovery is going. I’ve got my consultation with my surgeon next week xx

Kerste 6
    6p
    Menu

Who’s your surgeon? πŸ™‚ and thank you im super pleased with them so far! X

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

wow they look amazing if i may ask what size was you before and then after as im having an uplift with an implant on the 29th and i dont know what size ill come out as im a d one side dd the other so excited thoug hows the healing process going

Kerste 6
    6p
    Menu

That’s good πŸ™‚ ive head good things about him so you should get some great results! I’m on day 10 now. Feeling fine! Swelling seems to have gone down nearly completely. Few pains around the incisions but nothing major. Looking good when I went for my dressings to be changed. She said I’ll
    Hopefully be out of dressings by week 3!
    Mikita I was a size 36 c ish. I was very deflated from losing 3 stone. So ive gone from a large DD/ E to c cup. Had 295 cc unders and a lift and by the looks of it so far I think I’ll be back to around a DD. But apparently unders get bigger once they settle. X

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.