2 days post op Started by: Genna

• Author
    3p
    Menu
    +1

2 days post op! 300cc high profile implants with anchor uplift.
    SUPER HAPPY with them and I havnt been in pain one bit. Mr Traynor is an absolutely amazing surgeon, I had slight stinging under my left boob for 2 hours post op and since then I havnt even needed painkillers! I can move freely, I done all my housework this morning! I am so suprised at how little pain their is? Am I just lucky? I have 2 kids I was so worried about looking after post surgery but it’s been so easy!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Genna 3
    3p
    Menu

Yay, finally managed to upload my before photo X

Chantelle 14
    14p
    Menu

Hi genna they look great. Iv got a consultation next saturday. Im wanting a uplift with implants myself. Was wondering how much was your procedure? Im trying to work out how much i need to pay half off and try and get the rest on finance. So need mines done before summer. After 3 kids they just dont look pretty anymore ????. How u feeling? X

Genna 3
    3p
    Menu

We’re not allowed to discuss prices on these forums it’s in the terms & conditions ☹️ They’re different for everyone I think depending on what it is that you need exactly x

Genna 3
    3p
    Menu

I’m feeling fantastic thanks, I love them!!! They’re really high up at the moment but they will drop down and settle, I havnt been in any pain I’ve been very lucky x

Chantelle 14
    14p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Aww ok. No problem ill guess ill just have to wait till my consultation and hope i can get them done before summer time. March i had in mind. They look great genna xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.