2 Days Post Op… Started by: Holly

• Author
    10p
    Menu
    +1

Hey, I had my surgery on Monday at 9am was back in my room by 12ish.

I had codiene and tramadol Monday and kept throwing up but think this was due to not eating, I stayed over night and they gave me anti sickness tablets which helped.

Last night I was back home and hardly slept in my bed so going to try to sleep on the sofa tonight, my V shape pillow seems to be more comfy on the single sofa.

My mum helped me wash today but didn’t get my top half wet, I went 345cc under the muscle, teardrop shape. I’ve been advised to take more pain killers today and I’m starting to feel a bit better.

Please message me if you have any questions!

Holly

Le 14
    14p
    Menu

@hollychecketts Omg, it is sooo good to read when someone has teardrops! lol
    I am having surgery on 13th Feb with Giannitrapani and also going under the muscle. Please keep me posted on how you are doing. xx I have sent a friend request if you don’t mind too

Holly 10
    10p
    Menu

Hey @lelestar ,I’m feeling a bit better at the moment after taking more pain killers, feel so much happier now I can enjoy them a bit more! The teardrop looks amazing. Once ive had a proper look I will let you know what they look like! Do you know what size you’re going yet?x

Le 14
    14p
    Menu

@hollychecketts, hey, yeah I have been booked to have 375 mentor. I am currently online looking what to buy, i.e v pillows, neck pillows lol. What post surgery bra did you buy? That’s the tricky one with all these reviews!

I hope you heal nicely. I’m so scared of the healing process x

Holly 10
    10p
    Menu
    +1

@lelestar i have a V shape pillow that I ordered from wilko for only £6 which is really comfy! I’d definitely advise you to get that but I’m getting a bad neck so might be a good idea to get one of those neck pillows that you wear in flights too!

My surgical bra is from LipoElastic an online store and it’s so comfy! I got the one that clips and also zips up at the front.

I’m starting to feel loads better, I will keep you updated as I have my check up on Monday so will get to see them properly!

Holly

Sophie 26
    26p
    Menu
    +1

Hey holly. I had my op on Tuesday. How elevated are you sleeping? I’ve been told by my nurse to sleep at 45 degree angle but I was literally awake every hour last night didn’t get any sleep at all! How are you finding sleeping?

Can’t wait for the drop and fluff already. I’m so so impatient haha x

Holly 10
    10p
    Menu

@sophiejayne95 Hi Sophie, I’m sleeping at about a 45 degree angle, I tried sleeping in my bed the first night but last night I slept on the single sofa which has arm rests each side with my V shape pillow behind and I slept loads better, I had the worst night sleep in my bed so maybe there is somewhere else you could sleep in the house? I had a little peak at my boobs today and they look great just so high up at the moment so can’t wait for them to fluff and drop haha!!

Hope your recovery is going well Hun!xx

Kerrie 25
    25p
    Menu

Hi @holly-mae hope your ok! Can I ask why you stayed over? I’s it because you was sick? I hope my op is at 9am! Xx

Holly 10
    10p
    Menu

@kerrie1989 hey Hun, I was told to stay in overnight when I went in for my first consultation, my surgeon likes to keep an eye on his patients for the first night. I’m glad I did just felt more comfortable!xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hiya, who was your surgeon? Im hoping mine wont make me stay!
    Hope you have a quick and easy recovery x

Holly 10
    10p
    Menu

@kitcat81 I wasn’t an MYA patient sorry, I don’t think it’s necessary to stay over night but I quite enjoyed it????x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Nor am i hun. Ah ok, thats good to know. Im not good at sleeping at new places so would hate it x x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.