2 days post op breast augmentation Started by: Hannah

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hi ladies

I’m two days post op I had 450cc I was supposed to be having unders but when I was discharged I found out I had partials any idea why the surgeon would have changed this? He never mentioned it when he visited me post op

I feel my boobs are a lot lower than I expected and Also I think my nipples are really lower especially on my left hand side to me my nipples now seem one higher than the other… the left implant I’m also getting a lot more pain from. I was given a band to wear but I feel as though this is pushing them down to far
    I know I’m only 2 days post op and a lot of change is going to happen but just I’m wondering as I know they drop and fluff but I’m really hoping my nipple don’t drop more

I’ve attached some pictures the one with a bra on is like two hours post op the other is two days

Any advice or words of wisdom would be hugely appreciated as im currently regretting having them done but then I’ve read you’ll hate them post op and love them 6 months later.. hoping this is true xx

Dazzelea 91
    91p
    Menu

Hi there it’s totally normal for you to freak when you first see them mine look horrid. But as time goes by they start to take on shape and as they drop your nipples will move up .particals is under the muscle x

Sarah 64
    64p
    Menu

Partial is under the muscle. The amount of muscle released is different in different people. Google dual plane 1, 2, 3 technique. This shows the amount of muscle released x

Charlotte 15
    15p
    Menu

Hi hun!! I’m 2 days post op today and I’m in absolute agony !!! I had 350 and 375cc due to asymmetry and the bigger implant is causing me pain! Cannot walk or stand as every time I do I feel so much pain! Was hoping to have a shallow bath today too. I’m also the same about my nipples! One looks lower than expected and the boobs are lower than Expected however they’re gonna change so so much! Hope your healing is going well xx

Emma -1
    -1p
    Menu

Sorry my dear I can’t see the pictures could you post them again

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.