2 days post op feeling heavy and sore advice please ? Started by: Emma

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hi girls I’m new to the forum! I’m 2 days post op after having and uplift and 275cc! I’m strapped up and feeling eughhh atm! My friend has had a BA and is helping as best she can but looking to find some advice from anyone who has had both uplift and ba! I’m feeling really heavy and felling like I cant starighten my shoulders! Getting a sharp pain at the bottom of my left boob. I think that is down to the drains being pulled out! I’m also scared they are too big when the strapping is off! can anyone advise me on what to expect when the strapping comes off? Thanks girls xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I had an uplift and reduction which I know is a very different procedure but as for the size I can say that a few days after I wanted them to be smaller and realised about a month after that it was all swelling. So I’d advise that you just be patient and take good care of yourself and give your body chance to start healing and for the swelling to go down. I thought I didn’t have any until about a month later and I started to see my true size. Hope everything goes well! Xx

Menu

I’m 4 days post op uplift and implant, I put one of my old bras next to my boobs and its twice the size! I was already an E cup before! But I’m sure it’s all swellin! I also feel sore and heavy, and the implants or muscles? Creak when I move! But I’ve noticed a big difference today and I’m more able to move my arms around, lie on my sides, feeling much better and less restricted. Good luck on your recovery xx

Menu

Hi there 🙂 hope you’re feeling better real soon! Can I ask who your op was with? I am booked in for lift and implants with Dr Andrea on 24th November, super excited and scared all at the same time!! X

Kerste 6
    6p
    Menu

I’m 3 weeks PO from a lift and implants. Don’t worry! Swelling takes a while to go down and they change a lot in a few weeks. They will feel less heavy and like your own in no time 🙂 x

Menu

Hey girls. Had my op yesterday all went well and I like what I can see so far! Had an uplift and slight reduction.. My shoulders and neck feel really stiff tonight and I am sure my support bra is irritating under my boobs.. Any advice appreciated xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.