2 days post op. Itching? Started by: Chloe Cox

• Author

I’m 2 days post op and had 300 and 350cc rough high profile & ive got strapping on and a Macom bra and I’m still in quite a lot of pain but mainly itching!
    My belly is bloated and my boobs look cone shape.. Pointy and don’t look that big? I’m suppose to be aiming for a DD
    Is this normal girls?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Menu

Hey hun I’m 2 days PO too as you know and mine are strapped down and very cone shaped too…honestly I wouldn’t worry as eve4yone I’ve seen on here says that they do turn into a nice round natural shape! I’m not looking at mine too much because I know they will change loads! We just have to wait a long time before they will show exactly how they will end up! Just don’t judge them yet! I’ve found that reading about everyone else’s experiences of how much they change has prepared me massively for the wait!

Kate 3
    3p
    Menu

Hey Chloe, just seen your post I had my strapping off Tuesday and I was exactly the same- the itching I suffered was unbearable as opposed to the pain (which was uncomfortable but okay!). Hold in there once the strapping is off the itching is massively relieved – i know how you feel but it is a sin of healing so at least that’s one good thing xx

Angie 26
    26p
    Menu

Hi Chloe you don’t need to wear a bra with your strapping you are probably overheating try using ice packs wrapped in a tea towel don’t apply direct to your skin. I preferred to put my ice packs in the fridge rather than the freezer as they mould to your shape better xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.