2 dpo Started by: Maggie

• Author
    13p
    Menu

Wow… thought I am prepared for it in terms of pain… I def wasn’t !
    Im literally stuck in and cannot get up on my own . I can feel each muscle on my chest, back and sides . Pain is not nice at all. Have been following a few girls after post op and no one was saying they were in agony so I was hoping the recovery would b easier … I wonder if 2 weeks are gonna be enough for me now 🙁

Lynsey 12
    12p
    Menu

Poor you, sounds awful. Is there anyone who can come help you? My op is on Thursday and I’m dressing the pain. Apparently he first 3/4 days are the worst but then it gets loads better as each day goes on. Hugs xxx

Lynsey 12
    12p
    Menu

Poor you, sounds awful. Is there anyone who can come help you? My op is on Thursday and I’m dreading the pain. Apparently he first 3/4 days are the worst but then it gets loads better as each day goes on. Hugs xxx

Maggie 13
    13p
    Menu

Yeah thankfully I have my husband looking after me – bless him. I am planning to get up every 1 hour and have a short stroll round the house . Feel like I need to start moving more coz my body gets stiffer and it makes it even worse. I’ll keep my brave face on and I hope it will start improving within the next couple of days.

Jess 150
    150p
    Menu

Hey Maggie,
    I’m 9 dpo today and still a bit sore and achey if I’m up for to long. My first 4 days were awful i couldn’t get up by myself couldn’t turn the bathroom light on as its a pull cored which was too high for me to reach lol my mum literally had to do everything for me even hold my glass of water as it was too heavy! And walking down the stairs look ages cos i had to do one step at a time.
    Promise you after day 4 it starts to get better. Deffo don’t push yourself though, if you feel like something is a strain don’t do it. I went to my nan’s house yesterday for about 3 hours and my boobs were aching so much i had to get home to sit in my v-pillow (which is my life saver)
    My advice would be to stay on top of your pain killers and keep ice on your boobs as it helps keep swelling down.
    Hope your feeling better soon, just take it easy and don’t push yourself xxx

Louise 42
    42p
    Menu

Im day 5 po now maggie and it does get easier each day. I am now up and about brewing up and loading the washer and washing up. Ive really helps. I found one of those ice tubes from inside a drinks bottle and put that in the gap and another ice pack across my nipples that really helps.

Maggie 13
    13p
    Menu

Thanks girls. What would I do without you ? This forum keeps me going and it’s so helpful to hear from all the other girls and their experiences. At least I’m not panicking thinking something is going the wrong way. Thank you !

sabrina 92
    92p
    Menu

Maggie I was in terrible pain, you sound as if you are having the cramps that only 30% of us get .. its horrific worse than labour pain .. off the rector!! I literally thought i was going to die and I have a good pain threshold, I was also sick for 12 odd hours wich was also pretty nasty and scarey. The only way to get yourself through it is to sleep and take your meds and walk every two hours. It will be gone tomorro and u will feel much better. I was back at work by day 3 – every day you will feel better , day five yourl find it hard to believe u were in such pain. Hang in there xx it does get better xx

Maggie 13
    13p
    Menu

Awww bless u Sabrina !!! Thank you . I do a bit of walking every hour today but I swear to god it’s horrible. I’ve gone thru 36 h labour and I def consider myself not the weakest one but them cramps need to go soon lol

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.