2 MORE DAYS UNTILL OP FOR UPLIFT AND IMPLANTS!!! Started by: Rebecca Easterbrook

• Author

I am starting to get so nervous again as the days creep nearer!! eeeek! lol Due for 11am sunday 9th nov!!

I am having uplift and implants partials moderate 300cc and 350cc. Anyone got any advice for me before i go for the op? and tips and anyone who has recently had same procedure and can tell me how they got on after?

Thanks 🙂

Mariska
    0p
    Menu

Hey Rebecca I had my op. On Monday and had a lift with 325cc Moderate implant… I’m a single mum and am getting on good am moving about and am very happy sofar.. They take the strapping of on Monday so can’t wait to see the results. When is your op?? Hope you don’t mind the add x

Menu

Hey i think we are both in the same postion lol i am a single mum also and trying to get help from my mum with my son for a bit, how long until you were able to get back on your feet? @mariska x

Mariska
    0p
    Menu

I’m back on my feet from day I came home my friend pic up and drop my little one to school as I’m living right next to school she just helping out . I wasn’t feeling sick it’s just I’m so tired at night and hard to sleep as I like to sleep on my sides and now I have to sit and sleep. I try not to do much just hang about for the 2 weeks but am dying for a full shower and to take this band offff.

Mariska
    0p
    Menu

I’m back on my feet from day I came home my friend pic up and drop my little one to school as I’m living right next to school she just helping out . I wasn’t feeling sick it’s just I’m so tired at night and hard to sleep as I like to sleep on my sides and now I have to sit and sleep. I try not to do much just hang about for the 2 weeks but am dying for a full shower and to take this band offff. X

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.