2 weeks PO, 275cc unders mod+ Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    1p
    Menu
    +1

Bandages off, stitches out and they look so different day to day! They’re not massive but I love them so so much it’s almost wrong 🙂 xxx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Another try

Bassett28 122
    122p
    Menu

They look fab hun ?

Kim 21
    21p
    Menu

Hi Gabby,thanks for uploading the pictures .I am looking to have the similar size of breast implant like yours with Dr Marcelllino . there aren’t many people having under 300cc here though .Yours look fantastic.How about the incision ? How long did you have to wait until you have stiches out ? Kim x

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Incisions are really good and the stitches came out at 2 weeks. I’ll upload pics of the incisions- they look a little rough but they’re pretty clean!

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hey Hun have you got a before photos in booked in for next Wednesday with the same surgeon can’t wait!xx

lauren 8
    8p
    Menu
    +1

Hi gabby you look great what size do you measure now and what size was you before and what is all this mod+ about wig the implants x

Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu

they look perfect! i had 375cc mod plus and i love seeing other mod plus results lol xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Alyssia: I accepted your friend request so check.out the photos!
    Lauren: I was barely a 32a and am now a 30dd/e depending on the brand. Mod+ is the profile. Basically, how it looks from the side. You can gt ultra high or high profiles which are basically rounder and sit higher on your chest. Mod+ drop lower and aren’t so rounded on the top xxx

habibti
    0p
    Menu

Hiya. I am new on the forum… Lauren you are right it is such a a difficult decision to make. ..the more you research the more baffled you get.
    I am still researching for a surgeon…could any 1 recommend …I need a uplift with implants? Please

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

I got it done in the London clinic by Mr Marcellino. He is a great surgeon and understood what I wanted from the moment I met him! I think there are always issues and it is a big deal but if like me you’ve been thinking about it for 10yr and you know it’s something that will.improve you (for me it has been my confidence) it’s worth doing! It won’t be plain sailing for sure but most of the problems aren’t major. I still have not had sensation return in my breasts which upsets me although the nurse is insistent it can take up to a year to come back but I still wouldn’t go back on my decision! It’s a personar choice and only you know if it’s the right decision xxx

Kirsty 1
    1p
    Menu

Hey ladies, I’m the same can’t find any one having small implants. I’m having 250cc mod plus on the 1st August I’m worried there gonna be too big. Want 100% natural like trying to have it done on the sligh lol. Any one had under 275cc? I’m a 30 b now xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.