2 weeks post op – 275s Started by: Stephanie

• Author
    137p
    Menu
    +2

Went for my two week post op appointment today 🙂
    The nurse said that one has started to drop…ONE lol! Hope the other one isn’t far behind it 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Chantelle 64
    64p
    Menu
    +2

They actually look perfect x

Stephanie 137
    137p
    Menu

@cgargano91 That means a lot because I have been freaking out all day! You have no idea! Definitely one of the roller coaster emotional days for me today so thank you 🙂 xx

Chantelle 64
    64p
    Menu
    +1

Don’t freak out… yours are a lovely shape. I’m 4 weeks post op and one of mine has dropped and the other one is high up still xx

Stephanie 137
    137p
    Menu

@clara89 I honestly think yours look really really nice hun! Xx

Stephanie 137
    137p
    Menu

Oooops I tagged the wrong person in the above comment, so sorry!!
    @cgargano9 xx

Emma Louise x 10
    10p
    Menu

They look so much bigger than 275! They look perfrct , they over or under babe xx

Stephanie 137
    137p
    Menu

@emmaloux They are still a bit swollen, so could be why they look big. I got under as I didn’t have much tissue to begin with xx

Sherrie 27
    27p
    Menu

Oh wow they look amazing hope mine end up the same. We’re like boob buddies! I even think my gap in between is similar to yours.

Stephanie 137
    137p
    Menu

@slp1502 Ah thank you very much, that means a lot 🙂 I’m sure yours will look great!! You will see soon 🙂 We definitely are boob buddies haha! Can’t wait to see your results too! Xx

Eva 2
    2p
    Menu

Omg they look perfect!! This is my new wish picture, still got 10 weeks to wait and I want them now! Xx

dvrue 9
    9p
    Menu
    +1

They look great hun! I have the same problem. I’ve attached a pic of me at just after 2 weeks so you can see – one’s higher but they should even out with time. I got 250 unders x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Stephanie 137
    137p
    Menu
    +1

@devamae Ah thank you very much that means a lot!! So sweet of you seriously! Don’t worry I bet the next 10 weeks will fly by!! I booked mine in March & it honestly flew in! You will have them before you know it 🙂 Good luck with everything xx

Stephanie 137
    137p
    Menu

@dvrue Thank you for attaching a pic hun. Good to know someone else is similar lol! I swear I was freaking out so much today after appointment lol, didn’t even know that one had started to drop until I went today. Hope the other starts to soon 🙂 Yours look good too! You will have to let me know when yours even out 🙂 xx

dvrue 9
    9p
    Menu

Aw thanks. I’ve added you so we can share pics. We have similar stats as well! xx

Becky 33
    33p
    Menu

Ooooh! Well I genuinely think you have the picture perfect boobies! Pure boob envy going on right now haha. I have mine on the 13th of November. Seeing everyone’s pictures is making me even more excited!
    Hope you’re feeling well 🙂 xx

Stephanie 137
    137p
    Menu

@becky22 Awww thank you very much 🙂 So sweet! I can’t wait for the other one to drop and for them to drop & fluff fully lol! I bet your so excited!!! It will come round sooo fast! Good luck with everything 🙂 xx

Becky 33
    33p
    Menu

@stephcp thanks doll! I’m sure yours will d&f in no time! Keep us updated xx

sally 4
    4p
    Menu

They look so good!! I am looking into getting a smaller implant however I am worried about the projection as I currently have no projection at all. What is the projection like with a smaller implant?

Stephanie 137
    137p
    Menu
    +1

@becky22 They’ve definitely started to even out & the other side is starting to drop tooo woooo 🙂 Will post another pic in a week or two 🙂 xx

Stephanie 137
    137p
    Menu

@sallygrantham Thank you 🙂 What size are you going to go for do you know? I had absolutely nothing before hand honestly! I can inbox you a before pic if you like lol! I got unders, round high profile. Mine still need to drop more & fluff out xx

sally 4
    4p
    Menu

275 or 300, I’m about 32a now and only 5ft1 and 7 1/2 stone
    I want them to look natural but worried I’ll pay all this money just to still look flat from side view

Stephanie 137
    137p
    Menu

@sallygrantham Noooo you won’t at all! Mine actually look huge from the side lol! I’m measuring between a D/DD atm! I basically have same stats as you! 5ft2 7.5-8 stone, was a 32a before but barely filled the A cup! Im so happy with my results so far 🙂 xx

sally 4
    4p
    Menu

Thank you so much this has helped a lot! Yours look amazing and if mine looked anything like yours I would be over the moon!!

Stephanie 137
    137p
    Menu

@sallygrantham Your welcome 🙂 if you have any other queries or anything just drop me a msg 🙂
    Awww thank you so much 🙂 xx

Katie 5
    5p
    Menu

Sorry for random message I’m going to see surgeon tommorrow ????I’m an A cup but don’t know what roughly size I am consultant said she thinks I’m a big A but still not sure, yours look amazing what profile and CC did you have? Could you inbox me picture of before and after please! Thanks for your help xx

Stephanie 137
    137p
    Menu

@katie2010 Hi Katie, sorry just seen this now. I had 275CC round high profile, under the muscle. I didn’t have much before. Barely an A cup I’d say! Ah thank you 🙂 I will send you a before pic now. Anything else you wanna know just ask 🙂 Hope your consultation went well 🙂 xx

Eileen 12
    12p
    Menu

Hi Stephanie, I had my consultation yesterday with dr mounir and I want to look as natural as possible, yours look exactly what I want, he said I need to different sizes to even them out I’m like you don’t even fill an A cup, and he said anything from 295cc to a 350cc and for me to have unders, I definitely think 350cc is way to big for me after seeing yours, would you say I need to stick to the lowest sizes ?? Thanks for your help xxxx

Stephanie 137
    137p
    Menu

@eileen1980 Hi hun, with me the maximum I was offered was 300CC. My surgeon offered me anything form 200cc to 300cc. I didn’t want huge boobs I just wanted ones perfect for my frame and I can honestly say I think I chose the right size at 275cc. I was torn between the 275 & 300. I don’t think there was a lot of difference between them but I felt more comfortable choosing the 275cc. I’m 5ft2, very Petite build, size 6-8, weighing between 7.5 – 8 stone. Atm measuring a 32DD I was barely a 32A before. What I advise is trying on the different sizes in the office with your favourite clothes or a tight bodycon dress or something along the lines of. It really helped me decide that way. I posted a pic earlier today on here of a 4 week post op update as that’s what I am now. And they have fluffed out a bit more. Hope this helps. Any other questions just let me know xx

Ali
    0p
    Menu

Hi everyone….i have my pre-op today but also going back to try sizes as I’ve been recommended 275cc as want a natural look..currentky struggle to fill a 34a bra but I’m a lot bigger than all of you at 5ft 7 and 150lbs a size 10 to 12…do you think that will be too small?
    Have added a before picture….

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.