2 weeks post op can I wear this sometimes? Started by: Leighanne Howard

• Author

Yesterday I bought a ‘total support non wired’ bra, Just wondering if its ok to wear it occasionally? Ive got a christening to go to on sunday and the sports bras really limit what i can wear for it lol Xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Angie 2
    2p
    Menu

That is what I’ve been wearing since my op that what my consultant told me to get ! N I had 265cc ba and uplift !

Angie 2
    2p
    Menu

And I’m currently 8 days po

Menu

Oh really? All I got told was sports bras! But because of the high backs on them its hard to find anything to wear, I actually feel more comfortable wearing nothing unfortunately lol, soon as i get up in morning or get in from work I zip open my sports bra and its such a relief lol

Jade 11
    11p
    Menu

I felt the same so much better without anything on! Although I have just bought some sports bras from primark that cover over your head but I pull them from the bottom over my legs and they are so comfy! Xx

Menu

How far PO are you? Its hard to shop for sports bras when u dont no what size you shud really buy lol xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

U will be fine wearing that time to time.. i bought normal bras and took the wires out.. for nights out and mine were just fine 🙂 x

Menu

How far PO were you when you did that? xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

I’ve got that bra too @leigh1988 I purely bought it for those in between days lol great minds eyyy 🙂 haha xx

Menu

Is it comfy when you wear it for long? I had it on for about half an hour then changed bk into my sports bra, i need to find another Comfy one coz i bought 3 and 2 dont fit atm, 36DD shock absorber and 34E shock absorber…the one thats most comfortable is a £6 asda 36E…proper wasted money on the other 2 lol xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.