2 weeks post op! Happy happy happy. Started by: Abbie

• Author
    9p
    Menu
    +1

I’m two weeks post op today and still so in love with my boobs! i haven’t gone through the stage of not liking them which is good! Feel loads better now compared to last week, had my one week check up with the nurse who said that my left boob has dropped but my right hasn’t so they are different sizes at the moment which you might be able to tell on the photo. Had my first proper shower on Sunday and it was amazing! The incisions are a little uneven at the moment but the nurse said not to worry they will soon smooth out. Girls if you’re thinking about getting ur boobs done all i can say is go for it!! Best decision i ever made. So happy.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    carly 1
    1p
    Menu

They look great Abbie I hope mine look as good as yours. Who was your surgeon and did you have overs or unders? x

Abbie 9
    9p
    Menu

Dr Traynor! I had 350cc hp round unders xx

Stephanie 24
    24p
    Menu

Abbie these are fab! You must be so pleased! Can I ask what size you was originally? I’m booked to see my surgeon (Mr Mahdi) on Monday so I’m trying to figure out how big he may let me go. I’d be made up if I had results like this though, they’re perfect! X

Eileen 12
    12p
    Menu

Hi what size was you before ? This is the size I’ve booked for and unders. They look amazing xx

Abbie 9
    9p
    Menu
    +1

I was a 34a before this! I’m now wearing a 34D sports bra but haven’t been properly measured yet

Jodie 41
    41p
    Menu

They look amazing!!! xx

dvrue 9
    9p
    Menu

They look perfect for your frame! And they’re dropping quickly – I’m 5 weeks post op and mine are still quite high and round haha

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.