2 weeks post op, small stats! Started by: Kelly

• Author
    11p
    Menu
    +2

Hiya I thought I would write a post to help anyone with small stats – before my operation I wore 32A bra, my boobs didn’t fill the cup and I had never been measured properly. I am 5ft3″ and weigh 7 stone. I had two consultations with my surgeon Dr Masshadi at Transform, he was very very blunt but straight to the point and made me feel at ease. He told me what size implant my body was ‘asking for’ once he had taken many measurements, this was 240cc. He put this in a sports bra that I tried on and to me they just were no where near big enough!! In the end I went for 295cc. He recommended having the implants under my muscle to look more natural but I was adimant I wanted overs, only because less pain, quicker recovery etc. I did have overs, but they were subfacial. My operation was two weeks ago today, I did have strapping over the stitches and around the top of my boobs. I am happy with my results and wouldn’t wish them any bigger / smaller, obviously been trying on bikinis already!! I’ll post a pic, if anyone has any questions or is similar stats please ask 🙂 xxxghhh

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Julie 10
    10p
    Menu

They look like a really nice size and shape! Scars look almost healed after only 2 weeks is great! Mine are still very scabby

Kelly 11
    11p
    Menu

Thank you @jp1204 I have been very lucky with my recovery it’s gone so smooth! I was shocked when I saw my scars for the first time but they’ve heeled loads in the last week. Have you been putting bio oil on yours? I’m going to try in a couple of weeks xx

Julie 10
    10p
    Menu

Waiting until scabs have cleared before putting on oil xo

Kelly 11
    11p
    Menu

Yeah they should go right down after using that for a couple of weeks xx

Leah 5
    5p
    Menu

They look amazing! I’ve just booked to have my surgeon consultation and you are they exact same stats as me so this really helps me! Would you mind if I asked what size cup the 295cc made you? Worried I will go too big for my frame. Thanks xx

sara jane 7
    7p
    Menu

Once yr swelling reduces in another 8-10wks or so especially with overs they will reduce in size again

Kelly 11
    11p
    Menu

@leahlpearce thanks Leah I’m so happy with them, I’m so tiny I really didn’t wanna go too big and look stupid !!! Perfect size for me I’m so happy, have got more pictures but wanna keep it PG on this forum hahaha don’t mind if you wanna private message me for more pictures. I measured 30dd but not bought any bras yet as gonna get remeasured once I’m 6 weeks PO xx

Menu

I am very similar stats to you, this has made me feel so much better, I’m 4 days post op and they look horrendous at the moment! I hope mine look as gorgeous as yours!x

Kelly 11
    11p
    Menu

@hannahboobie ah thanks!! Honestly it gets better lol you just have to be patient. Mine were changing every single day!! Xx

Menu
    +2

Thank you so much! Getting my bandages off today thank goodness sick of not being able to breath like a normal person xxxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.