2 weeks to go and I have nothing ready. Advise and answers needed please ???????? Started by: Sue♡♡

• Author

Omg my op is on 4th August, 2 weeks on Friday and I have nothing ready ????.
    Iv just been looking at bras and omg they are so expensive! ! I darnt buy the m&s ones because I have no idea what size I will be after. What bra did you guys use?? And how many did you buy??
    Also on my list of things to buy I have a V pillow and lots of extra normal pillows. I’m thinking of taking a book with me and snacks for the hubby. But what else do you lovely ladies suggest???
    Its day surgery I’m having.
    I hate no knowing what’s going on and not having any exact details is killing me! Also iv had barely any contact so im so worries now just sitting and waiting for something to happen lol xx

Katie 111
    111p
    Menu

Hi Sue,
    I haven’t had my surgery yet, but from what the other girls have advised I’d ensure you have some of the following after surgery:
    v pillow
    post surgery bras
    vest tops, zip hoodies, button up shirts/ pyjamas (easy to get on/off)
    dressing gown for hospital
    book/dvds/snacks for hospital- you may be waiting aroun a while for your op and it gets boring!
    pillow to put in front of you if your being drove home-seat belt can really rub and be uncomfortable
    lots of fresh food in for when your at home -healthy to help recovery.

As for the bras, I’ve gone for Macom, you dont need to guess what size you’ll be after surgery because you just need to know your back size as the cups are expandable. I know they seem expensive but you want the best when you’ve just paid thousands for surgery. You’re going to be wearing them all day,every day for around 6 weeks, so I think it’s an investment. Some of the girls still wear theirs on a night too. If you use the discount code mybreast you’ll get 15% off too! xx

Katie 111
    111p
    Menu

PS If you end up getting the Macom bras, once you’ve finished with them, there’s girls on here that will usually buy them off you 🙂

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

Ive been told mya do there own bra and meant to be cheaper than a macom.go on ebay to get a macom.cheaper x

Laura 47
    47p
    Menu

Hi! You really don’t need much. I took a Macom bra, slippers, magazines and travelled in a pair of jogging pants and a zip up hoodie. I left a v pillow in the car to go between me and the seatbelt. I took the day before off work to clean everything in the house/bedding/food shopping as I’m a single mum with no help.
    I had 2 Macom bras and a cheaper bra. I’d thoroughly recommend spending £60 to ensure your 5 grand boobs stay in place. Some people say they’re uncomfortable- and for the first few days they are, but they’re a compression garment which you really need post surgery – and there’s a big market for second hand macoms on eBay.
    I’ve literally lived in my macoms and at 5wpo I’ve had no problems at all. I can’t wear the cheaper bra, my boobs ache after an hour of wearing it.
    Good luck with your op, don’t worry, just get the few things you need and it’ll be fine x

Menu

Aw thank you ladies this has been a great help. I have now bidded on 2 macom bras on ebay and I am winning at the moment. If I don’t win I am going to order new using the code, thank you for that it’s a great deal!!
    Definitely prefer to spend the money if it’s going to keep my new boobies in top form 🙂 xx

Katie 111
    111p
    Menu

I hope you win them! 🙂
    Macom are currently doing an offer until 21st july for 2 of their bras for 65.90 but this is still more expensive than using the mybreast disocunt code that gives you 15% off two bras. So if you end up buying them from there be sure to use the mybreast discount code! x

Anna
    0p
    Menu

Hi Sue,

I took two bras in to hospital with me in two different sizes (a post surgery one and a sports bra, both zip up from M&S)
    My room had slippers, a dressing gown and a TV, and I was too drowsy and poorly after the operation to do much more than nap and watch the telly.
    The weekend before my op (yesterday!) I went to the gym, cleaned my house, prepared healthy meals to freeze, and also set up my bed and sofa with pillows, books, snacks, water and pain killers. I also have an ice pack, arnica cream, and sleeping tablets to hand, and washed and ironed some loose fitting shirts for when I have to go back to work.

Hope this helps!x

Jane marie 50
    50p
    Menu

My surgery is 3rd aug eek I have my pre op this Thursday and I go to Greece for a week on Sunday so need to sort stuff this sat really. Sooo excited ????????????????????

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.