2 year old boobs going funny shapes?! Started by: Lisa

• Author
    24p
    Menu

Hey,
    So I had my boobs done in June 2017, had no problems until the last few months… when I realised my left one had changed shape & started to sit funny – my nipple seemed to move to the left – very odd! Also when I lay down they fall quite a lot to the side & leave a pretty big gap in the middle which they never used to. Also if I raise my arms my nipples seem to pull in/indent? But the weirdest thing is after laying on my front at the weekend, for a very short period of time, I got up & one boob had gone a WEIRD shape, I had to put pressure on it with my hands to get it back to a normal boob like shape.
    Has anyone else had anything similar?
    I’ve booked in to see a surgeon for a check in a few months however it’s not Dr Frati who did them as he’s left..

Hayley 9
    9p
    Menu

Sounds to me like possible capsular constructive (only from what I’ve read, I’ve got no experience of it) from what others have said, mya will offer revision for 3 years following surgery, good luck x

Lisa 24
    24p
    Menu

Yeah I’ve read a few things. CC being one, stretched pockets, implants flipped or just down to breast tissue changes.
    I guess I’ll find out in November & hopefully they’ll agree to do revision xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.