210 to 240cc – petite frame Started by: Kelly

• Author
    29p
    Menu
    +7

Hi all!
    I am 5ft1, 45kg, and 32A. I have always wanted boobs, but am glad I’ve waited until now (25yrs old) as I know better what I want now than I did when I was 20yrs old.
    I am really looking for a natural breast size, since I am really petite (short and skinny), and although yes I want boobs, I don’t want to look like a bimbo.
    My surgeon recommends 210 to 240cc over the muscle for me, but after trying rice sizers at home, I believe 210cc over will do the job (see link to pics below) and look really pretty and natural.
    Anyone else have similar stats or small boob jobs?
    I’m booked for 18th Nov!

I have posted some pics on RealSelf – https://www.realself.com/review/breast-augmentation-25yr-100lbs-5ft2-34a-large

chloe 1
    1p
    Menu

I have been offered between 215CC and 270CC. I’m 5ft 4, 50kg and 34/32AA. My surgery is on 30th October 🙂

Kelly 29
    29p
    Menu

@Chloe – isn’t it so hard to pick between the two?!
    Are you having unders or overs?
    Be sure to update us with pics once you have done it!

Steph 31
    31p
    Menu
    +1

I’m same stats as you, I’ve been wanting a boob job for 12 years now and also I know more what I want now than I would’ve years ago (I would of went massive of I had the chance lol)
    My surgeon has advised 285cc to take me to a full c small D I’m booked in 5th November and I cant wait as I want a natural look then later down the line i can go bigger if needed too,
    So what im saying is id go for the bigger option you can have xx

Kelly 29
    29p
    Menu

I’ve been wanting it for a long time too, but that’s why now I think i’d rather go smaller and be able to add a pushup bra if I need. Because once they are big, you can’t hide them! lol
    I am looking for a small C cup, and since I’m going over the muscle, and having tried the rice sizers, it felt like 210cc looked great (if you see on my RealSelf link) whilst 240cc looked ridiculous on me.

Carolann 3
    3p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Hi girls I have just had mine done on the 23rd. I has 225cc hp unders as that’s the highest that my surgeon would let me go. I will upload a pic so you are able to see my results. I would of liked them bigger 🙁

Carolann 3
    3p
    Menu

Carolann 3
    3p
    Menu
    +1

I don’t know whether this is will work

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kelly 29
    29p
    Menu

Yours look great so far! I def want small implants especially since I’m going over the muscle!

Becky 1
    1p
    Menu
    +1

@Kelly, I am going for 200cc teardrop overs as I want the same look, natural and not too big! I’m also 32A (just!) and really petite so my surgeon has said that 200cc would help me achieve what I want. I’m so paranoid about getting them too big so was really adamant I want the natural look! I also tried the 250cc rice sizers and looked ridiculous!! I’m due for surgery on the 18th November so will let you know how it goes! 🙂

Kelly 29
    29p
    Menu

@Becky we have the same surgery date!! 😮 how crazy!
    We’ll have to keep each other posted on the results! do you have any pre-op pictures? What are your body stats?
    You should look at my RealSelf page 🙂

Kaz 4
    4p
    Menu

@kelly just read your real self page – were you told to come off the pill? I haven’t been told this and my op is now less than 3 weeks!

@becky
    I’m going for 220cc teardrop overs

Kelly 29
    29p
    Menu
    +1

@Kaz yes the nurse said 5-6 weeks prior, to avoid blood clotting, and no ibuprofen/vitamins etc as well.
    It’s been a challenge dealing with headaches without my beloved ibuprofen 🙁 lol

Lauren 2
    2p
    Menu
    +2

Have you girls got any recent pics of how your boobs look now as I was looking at 275 but feel like they were too big for my frame x

Steph 31
    31p
    Menu
    +1

I’ve got 285cc only 6 days post op but i wish i went a little bigger as I’m under the muscle too. The rice sizer with 285g looked massive but totally different with actaul implants x

Attachments:
    Kelly 29
    29p
    Menu

@Steph do you have pics with the rice sizers vs the actual implants?

Kaz 4
    4p
    Menu

@steph they will probably change over the next few weeks/months. I went for my pre-opp assessment today and nurse said they will change a lot! Yours still look good though!

@kelly
    I’ve just been told I don’t have to stop taking the pill but to stop taking any vitamins. Is your op next week? Mine is 2 weeks today!!!!

Kelly 29
    29p
    Menu

@Kaz it’s weird how all docs are different.. you’d think there should only be 1 way of doing this operation haha!
    Yes mine is Sunday :O I’m a bit anxious but also can’t wait for it to be done now lol 🙂

I will just put my trust in the surgeon and hope he makes me pretty boobs 🙂

Steph 31
    31p
    Menu

@kelly i wish i had taken a photo then could see the difference but rice size was bigger in my support bra than now though. I am happy with them tbh i cant complain considering i had nothing before x

Kaz 4
    4p
    Menu

I hope it goes okay Kelly. I’m starting to get a bit nervous but also excited to get it done. Although not looking forward to recovery and not being able to go to gym!
    I am a bit worried re the size – will they be too big, will they be too small… But I’ve just got to trust the surgeon as he is the expert! Going to take some pics of my boobs (or lack of them!) now so that I can compare – not that I think I’m going to forget how flat I was lol x

Leila
    0p
    Menu

Hiya,
    I booked my surgery next month and I was told 275cc hp under the muscle and I would like to push for 300 to 325cc as I feel 275 would reduce in size once under the muscle. I’m 148cm tall and 45kg, so I’m hoping I can get at least 300cc as I have seen a lot of girls implants go really small after 6 months. So a 275cc would look more like a full b cup.

Steph 31
    31p
    Menu

@leila i just think it depends on each person what the end results turn out to be like. a girl on here got 275cc and she’s now a 32E from 32a.

Leila
    0p
    Menu

Really…Well, yeah it depends on one’s frame, but going under can reduce the size a bit. I would be happy if I turn out to have a D the minimum as I wouldn’t want to do another surgery in the future to go bigger.

Leila
    0p
    Menu

As anyone tried Dr Sleiter?

Gemma 25
    25p
    Menu

Hi I’m a newby and love reading all your advice! I’m like Steph want a full c small d going from a 36b. It’s great seeing everyone’s results.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by Gemma 25.
    Kelly 29
    29p
    Menu

I’m going over so my results won’t be as affected when comparing the rice sizers vs real implant.
    I just really don’t want huge boobs that are heavy on me, but I also don’t want round small boobs that stick out of my body because I chose “too small” that they aren’t covering my chest either if that makes sense? lol

Sam 3
    3p
    Menu

Kelly I think anything under 300cc will look very natural on you so don’t worry about the sizes too much. I was an A cup and got 275cc in October. I can’t get a proper measurement yet as they still may change, but I reckon I’m a C cup, or small D. They look completely natural, and I’m a petite frame also..

I think any of the sizes you have been recommended will be fine. What I will say is I wouldn’t go on the rice sizing as well as the implants if you can try them in a bra at a consultation. Rice sizing just doesn’t seem accurate to me, and the girls I’ve also spoken to who had their ops recently agree.

Personally I would choose 240cc, I reckon then you’d be a nice natural C cup.

Kelly 29
    29p
    Menu

@Sam thanks for your advice!
    Technically the surgeon will pick the size when I’m on the operation table, so in a way it’s a choice lifted off my shoulders, but I can only give him my opinion and let him know what looks I do/don’t like.
    All I hope for is a natural look, not stuck on fake looking boobs 🙂
    Do you have any pics btw?

Heidi 217
    217p
    Menu

I’m so jealous i wish i could go back and do it all again and relive the excitement! I had mine in June, options of 250,275 and 300’s, woke up with 300cc HP unders, i never tried the rice sizers but even trying the implants on at consults do look different to when they’re done, I would say mine look natural so you’ll definitely be fine with either size, keep us posted after:) xx

Kelly 29
    29p
    Menu

@Heidi I see you did yours under the muscle though which I wouldn’t be as scared for size, but since I’m doing over the muscle, I don’t want huge boobs that end up sagging because my skin can’t handle the weight lol!
    Yours do look nice from your profile pic!

Becky 1
    1p
    Menu

@Kelly how did your op go?! I’m feeling ok pretty bruised and tired and my chest feels super tight!! Has some pain the first night but some morphene did the trick! Went for 205 biplanar in the end, super swollen at the moment so can’t tell on size but they seem pretty good so far! How are you feeling?

Kaz 4
    4p
    Menu

@Becky glad your op went okay. Mine is next Monday and getting a bit worried! Have you any before/after pics?

@Kelly
    hope yours went okay xx

Kelly 29
    29p
    Menu

Hi girls!!
    Op went well; doc put in 210cc moderate profile! He said he tried 240 but it was way too high on my chest. I’m glad he picked the smaller option because they’re already quite big!
    I puked twice yesterday 🙁 not fun, but nothing today. Just really tired and my incision hurt when I move my arms too much. Hopefully I can try taking off the bra tomorrow and try on my other bra I bought to see if it fits.

Kaz 4
    4p
    Menu

Glad it went well Kelly! Are you pleased with them so far?

Steph 31
    31p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Glad it went ok Kelly. Have fun recovering and take care hope you get the results you want x

Kelly 29
    29p
    Menu

So far they feel huge to me lol my bf says they’re really not huge but I’m just not used to seeing boobs on me.
    I want to post pics but the size limit is annoying. How do I do with iPhone pics to get them smaller before I can upload??

Siobhan
    0p
    Menu

Hey, I’ve been following this thread for a while cos my surgeon has recommended I go between 210 and 230cc and I was completely freaked that they will be tiny. This has been so reassuring reading about other girls who have got smaller implants. My op is coming up on Dec 8th!!

I’d love to see your results Kelly 🙂

Kaz 4
    4p
    Menu

@kelly any luck with your photos, would love to see your results. I need to take some before pics this weekend before my op on Monday!!

Are you having overs or unders @siobhan? It sounds like a small implant can go a long way if you haven’t much already x

Kelly 29
    29p
    Menu

Let’s see if this pic works

Attachments:
    Kelly 29
    29p
    Menu
    +1

Ok so the above was directly after surgery. Here is a pre op vs 4 days post op

Attachments:
    Kelly 29
    29p
    Menu

Trust me a small implant goes a long way in a small person!
    When they’re clothed they look like my old push up bras but naked, omg they look huge I think!!! Lol it’s a bit scary to me, not gonna lie, but I’m hoping once they drop and fluff, I’ll be more used to it 🙂

Kaz 4
    4p
    Menu

They look so good! Will be happy if mine turn out like yours. Hope you’re doing well 1 week on xx

Steph 31
    31p
    Menu
    +1

Totally agree with you Kelly small implants do go along way. Clothed I don’t look like I’ve had a boob job but naked they’re huge lol x

Emily 16
    16p
    Menu
    +7

5ft 2 7.5 st was 30 A. Had 275cc unders a year ago now I’m a 30DD/E xxx
    Before . 1 week . 1 year pics xxx

Attachments:
    Kelly 29
    29p
    Menu
    +2

Yes I’m better everyday! First day being home was the hardest but improvements daily since, and now I’m almost able to do most things except reaching up high or lifting more than 2kg I think.
    I’ll post updates soon again when I try on more tops 🙂

Siobhan
    0p
    Menu

Kelly, yours look SO gorge!!!! I bet you’re thrilled to bits! I hope mine turn out as good. Hope you’re recovering ok. 🙂

Kaz, I’m getting under the muscle implants. The surgeon is using the dual plane method on me as he says it will give me a more natural appearance. Very excited to get it over and done with now!

Kelly 29
    29p
    Menu

@Siobhan yes recovery is actually not too bad, maybe because it’s over the muscle?
    I keep trying on different clothes to see the difference but then again I think I wanna wait until they’re somewhat dropped at 6 weeks to really post pics, so that it’s the real final look. Even though they keep changing after lol
    First post-op today 🙂 we’ll see what sh says!

Millie-Rose 33
    33p
    Menu

I have my op December 15th! I’m 5ft/50kg, currently a 30B but my boobs are asymmetrical so want to get that evened out. I’m going 225 and 250 round unders. My surgeon said he wouldn’t go about that for me! Hoping for a 30D x

Kelly 29
    29p
    Menu

Good luck with your surgery!!

Menu

I’m booked in for feb 6th I’m at 32A and getting 295cc over the muscle but scared there going to look really big!! Not sure if I should go size down??

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.