225-280cc unders worried they won’t be what I hoped for Started by: Annie

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hi, I’m really nervous about posting this but I’ve seen how supportive everyone is! I’m 19 and have a chest deformity (sticks out slightly to the right of my chest) and for years I’ve been so self conscious about it especially as I was only a 34AA-A so was very flat chested and wasn’t able to cover it. I decided to get implants to cover it and to feel more confident with bigger boobs however because I was so so nervous during the whole process and it all happened so quickly, that I feel like I didn’t speak up about what size I wanted to be (I wanted to be a fuller C / small D) and just agreed with everything my surgeon said. I’m now 7 days post op and she ended up putting 225cc in my left and 280cc in my right (because of the deformity) under the muscle. She said I will probably be a C cup but I’m worried it’ll be a full B / small C and wish I asked for a bigger cc size. I hate myself for feeling so down as I should be so happy after years of hating myself but I feel like I’ve missed out on an opportunity. I’m also quite worried incase one will look bigger than the other! I was wondering if anyone had started off with a similar cup size and have had similar size implants and can tell me what size they are now? Thank you xx

Shannon 19
    19p
    Menu
    +1

Usually they say every 150cc is a cup size up so you might be B. But I’m no expert. I have however seen some amazing before and afters with small implants so there’s every chance you may be bigger than a B xx

Annie
    0p
    Menu

Thank you! X

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.