230 vs 280cc from size a petite frame pics Started by: Stacey

• Author
    2p
    Menu
    +1

Hi ladies I’m looking for pics of 230cc/ 250/270/280 for girls who were about an A cup. I’m really petite size 6 and don’t want to go too huge!! Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

I’m a size 6, 28a and will be getting 240cc hp overs on 19th. I’ll post once they’re done but would also love to see some examples in the meantime!

Chloe 39
    39p
    Menu
    +2

Hi Stacey, I’m size 6 and an A cup. Having 250cc hp unders on the 27th. Will post some photos once it’s done x

Maisie 9
    9p
    Menu
    +2

Hi hun I’m a petite size 6 and a deflated 32B. I’m having 220cc and 240cc to correct asymmetry tomorrow, really nervous but excited and hoping they’ll look just right on my frame! I’ll let you know what I think xx

Helen 33
    33p
    Menu
    +2

size 6, 45kg, 5ft b cup to dd cup

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

Helen they look amazing. What cc did you have?

Stacey 2
    2p
    Menu

Thanks all look forward to seeing more pics of those having surgery in coming weeks. Mines going to be some time in March just waiting to confirm date. I’m having unders too and think I’m going to brave letting the surgeon make final decision re size on the day!! Xx

Charlotte -12
    -12p
    Menu

Hey Chick, I am almost 6 weeks PO. I was a small A, one boob slightly larger than the other obviously ???? I had 325cc and 350cc under the muscle. Hoping for a full DD. I am a size 8. Can’t wait to get measured! Xxx

Charlotte -12
    -12p
    Menu

Won’t let me up load my pics sorry 🙁 x

Helen 33
    33p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Rebecca, I had 250hp partial unders, I’m really pleased with them, best thing I’ve ever done for myself

Kirstie 4
    4p
    Menu
    +2

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Hey Hun I’m very petite – 5ft, 6.11 stone and had no breast tissue. I had 250cc and 225cc and they are just right for my frame. Plus my surgeon couldn’t fit any bigger in. Will try and upload a pic xx

Dawn 6
    6p
    Menu

My op is on sat 17th I’m petite 6/8 A cup and I’m getting 275cc dual plane x

Helen 33
    33p
    Menu
    +1

I’m 5 and a half weeks and just been measured as my po bra no longer fitting and not supportive any more. Currently measuring at a 28ff or 30f at debenhams and bous avenue, or a 32e at m and s. Definitely needed to change for support over the next few weeks. 6 wpo spot next Monday so I’m a few days early for buying but wireless and supportive

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.