250-300cc, HP implants, unders Started by: Emma

• Author
    1p
    Menu
    +1

Hi everyone!

I have been advised implants between 250-300cc and haven’t seen too many posts regarding these sizes! I would really appreciate if anyone could advise me on what they believe is best (i want them as natural as possible, but still a full c/small d cup, and will regret it if i end up going too small!!)
    I have also been advised on having unders and high profile. If anyones had implants like these please please would you be able to upload some before and after photos so i can be 100% sure, as i’m so nervous but so so excited!

I actually don’t know my current bra size. I fit into all sorts (somehow 34a and 32c at the same time) but I would say i’m an a cup just from looking at them. Im 5”7, 19 years old. Dress size is an 8 on the top half, occasionally a size 10. I weigh approx 62kg. If anyone with similar stats could help me with some advise and photos I would appreciate that so much 🙂

Also i’ll be having my surgery with Dr simons. If anyone has had him please let me know how your experience went x

Tiff 6
    6p
    Menu

I’m only 1 day post op – so hard to tell the true size but these are 250cc smooth mod plus unders 😉
    I’m 5’8, 60kg and was an a cup.

🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Erin 4
    4p
    Menu
    +4

Hey I’m booked in with Dr simons aswel and have been advised very similar.
    Currently 32A have been advised 225/250 cc round smooth and unders.
    I’m a little worried about the shape and sizing. If you have had your surgery and still with Dr simons could u share some insight and pictures If comfortable.
    Thankyou. X

reb
    0p
    Menu
    +3

Hi, I’m 16dpo, was a deflated 32a if that after children. Had 225&250cc moderate plus dual plane as I wanted them as natural as possible. Was also offered 300&325cc high profile and I’m so glad I went smaller as they already feel quite big and have a lot of fluffing still to do. I think it depends on the results you’re after, but don’t be put off by a smaller implant 🙂 I’ll try to upload a pic x

reb
    0p
    Menu

Forgot to say that I’m 57kg and 5’5 x

Carly 1
    1p
    Menu
    +1

I was a 32a and have recently had 275cc under muscle. I was advised that this would be the biggest I could go. They are a perfect size for me, and couldn’t be happier! 3 weeks post op now.

Attachments:
    Elle 73
    73p
    Menu
    +3

Hi lovely, you’re taller than me but i have 250cc HP unders, theyre 1 year old in a few weeks. Best thing i ever did – don’t underestimate a smaller implant!

Attachments:
    Elle 73
    73p
    Menu
    +1

Heres another in like a wired corset top x

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by Elle 73.
    Attachments:
    ksmalley 7
    7p
    Menu

Elle they look amazing! No wonder you’re so pleased! Can I ask what your stats are please? It’s so hard to imagine what the sizes will look like on my frame.

Charlotte 42
    42p
    Menu
    +2

i have 250cc, i’ll be a year post op next month! absolute perfect size for me! they’re HP, smooth, dual plane. Had an ironing board chest before!

i’ll try find some before and afters x

Attachments:
    ksmalley 7
    7p
    Menu

They’re amazing Charlotte!! Can I ask what weight and height you are please?

JJ89 5
    5p
    Menu
    +3

Hello,

Im pretty upset about mine, i asked for a full C cup and the doctor only put in 275cc, and i feel like my boobs look smaller than what i wanted.

I got 275cc hp

What do you think?

Attachments:
    JJ89 5
    5p
    Menu
    +2

I am 24 post op right now, that was straight after… my swelling has gone down and my boobs look tiny. Wish i never went for 275.

Heba Jaber 45
    45p
    Menu

I got a 225cc hp dual plane ! With dr Mahdi

Attachments:
    Menu

Do you have any update? I’m going 295 and worried it’ll be too small! X

Heba Jaber 45
    45p
    Menu

I’m still at a week post op! But I’ll keep updating on my profile, they deffo don’t look small on me I’m quite petite I think I picked the perfect size x

Heba Jaber 45
    45p
    Menu
    +1

Here’s a week post op update! Stop super swollen and hard

Attachments:
    Kirsty
    0p
    Menu

I’m due my surgery on Friday but stuck on sizing I want 275cc hp under the muscle which has a projection of 55mm. Will this make me too big or should I go smaller down to a 250cc?

My surgeon has scared me a little by saying it will make me look like a barbie and they will project too far out and be very visible.

I’m currently a 30/32 aa with a 29inch rib cage, I’m a dress size 8 and about 5ft 6. Please help!

Kirsty
    0p
    Menu

Photo to show you all

Bonnie 3
    3p
    Menu

3 weeks post op: I am 5”2 and 8 stone, quite a small frame and went for 300cc high profile. The surgeon advised I didn’t go any higher than this. I am happy with these results, any bigger would have looked a bit much, I’d say I’m about 2 cup sizes bigger and can’t wait to try on fancy underwear and nice bikinis when fully healed. Feel free to private message me for photos, it’s says my files are too large when I try and post on here x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.