250 Unders HP – One Week Post-op :) Started by: Georgina

• Author
    10p
    Menu
    +2

Hello! 🙂

Just an update for you all. Had my operation last Friday (26th Feb) and don’t want to jinx it but so far had a really good experience! No pain just been Uncomfortable.

I was really worried about going for 250cc as not many people seem to go that small but in the end I just thought, the initial reason why I was having this done was to just have boobs as I’ve never really had anything there, it was never to have big breasts as I’m only a size 6/8 and it wouldn’t suit my frame! I also wanted a natural look too which is why I went with Mr Kazazzi who has the natural look clinic in Doncaster. (Highly recommended- Lovely place and great surgeon!)

Also the benefit of going with this surgeon is that its Local anaesthetic which means you’re just sedated, you feel like you’re asleep but apparently don’t go ‘as far under’ as what you would with general, would massively recommend!

Ive seen a few girls on here that struggle to find girls with implants as low as 250cc so I really hope this helps give you an idea!

Stats
    Size 6
    5’5
    Just under 8 stone
    Went from a very small 32a

Theres still a lot of change that needs to happen, they are still numb in places and need to soften and drop but so far Im being patient and really happy with results!

Here is before and after!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Emma 3
    3p
    Menu
    +1

These look great Georgina, I have the exact same stats as you and I’m having 325 unders so slightly bigger but I did ask to be a D , hopefully mine look as good as yours, good luck with your recovery x

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu
    +1

You’re boobs look amazing!! ?

Georgina 10
    10p
    Menu

That sounds like it will be perfect for you Emma, I wanted a C so that should make you a D. My friend had 325 and they look amazing!

Thank you Beth! again, sorry I have no idea how to tag.. how do you do it? for future reference? haha

Kirstiem 42
    42p
    Menu

They look amazing !!! 🙂 🙂 @georgina xxx

Georgina 10
    10p
    Menu

Thank you both! 🙂 Yea really happy! Cant wait for them to soften though, feels weird at the min ha!

Good luck with your op chloe 🙂 x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Thankyou so much for this post!! 🙂 Iv been offered the same as your and you’re look great! I was really worrying about having such a small implant but if mine turn out like yours il be very happy! Do you know what your measuring atm? What size sport bra are your wearing? Did Mr Kazzazi say you will be a C cup? That’s my surgeon aswel and he said I would be a ‘full good B cup’ x

Maggie 13
    13p
    Menu
    +1

Fab result Georgina ?

Georgina 10
    10p
    Menu

Thanks Leah! Glad this has helped you. I have no idea what size I am at the min because I only have macom bras which are measured in back size so i got an XS. Probably should have got a Small. I’m going to guess their a small C which is what I wanted! Yea mr kazazzi did say ill be a B/C but its definitely bigger than a B.

Thanks Magdalena!

Rachael 6
    6p
    Menu

@gina94 they look fab! Seeing ones like this makes me so excited to have my surgery with him in two weeks! ? X

Georgina 10
    10p
    Menu

Oh yeyyy! haha good luck! hope everything goes great for you 🙂 x

Maggie 13
    13p
    Menu

Rachel when is your surgery booked for ? Hope u don’t mind me adding u to my friend list. I am just awaiting to hear back from the clinic as I am trying to book it for 20 to with Mr Kazzazi in Doncaster.

Anonymous
    6p
    Menu
    +1

That look really good! They will fluff out more as well. You will fall in love more as the weeks go by. Happy healing xx

Rachael 6
    6p
    Menu

@kasjanka it’s on the 22nd in Doncaster. I’ve accepted but there’s nothing to see on mind yet. I’ve been lurking at everyone else’s posts but will no doubt post when I get them done. Got pre op tomorrow. He suggested 325cc from an empty weight loss 34B. I’m not exactly chasing a size. I just showed him a fat bikini picture and asked for them back! Haha what are you going for? X

Nicole 18
    18p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Georgina I’m also booked in with Dr Kazzazi 22nd April for 250cc hp unders 🙂 yours look so fantastic thanks so much for posting, they look so good on your frame like they’ve been there forever! It’s hard sometimes coming on here and seeing other girls with their larger implants while I’m waiting for mine but yours look absolutely perfect so it helps a lot! X

Fleur 1
    1p
    Menu
    +1

Wow they look amazing. I had mr Kazzazi on Sunday and had 325 unders. I can’t wait to get the strapping off even more now after seeing yours!!x

Maggie 13
    13p
    Menu

Rachael it s on 18th this month. Thought we might b on the same day. I am empty A. Same story actually. I lost loads and all I want is them to look natural and full. Asked him for full C small D at most. He suggested 300 cc unders.

Georgina 10
    10p
    Menu

@nestereen

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.