255 cc teardrop – help Started by: Sarah Little

• Author

Hi ladies,

I’m 5ft3 about 51kg and currently a 32/34 A. I’ve been strongly recommended to go with a tear drop shape and with 255cc although I’m a little worried that may look too big as I just want a natural look to be in proportion. So to others it isn’t really notice (only in a bikini) if that makes sense! I’m concerned of the tear drop problems such as rotating!! But the surgeon was adament saying I would be at an advantage with this shape. Is there anyone who has also had tear drop and with the under 300 cc size with pictures?

Thanks!

Catherine 4
    4p
    Menu

Hi sarah
    I went to see a surgeon the other day and i asked for the tear drop shape as to me it looks more natural
    But i want bigger but natural look
    As i notice round and bigger seem more false (thats what im seeing so far but still in research as i could be wrong)
    Im same size as you ;he tried to say for me tonhave 275cc but in the end i came out with 375cc
    Im still unsure – i havnt phoned them back as i came out not really knowing what i wanted

I really would like to see a post with someone with this tear drop shape and arou d the sizes we are talking of
    Im so confused…..

Ive never read about tear drop rotating?

Thanks

Stacey 30
    30p
    Menu
    +1

Hi ladies I had 515cc teardrop unders 4 weeks ago now I am 5ft 8 and 11 stone so needed to go bigger but honestly they look so natural if that’s what your after then go for teardrop!! No one would know they aren’t real and that’s what I wanted ! Will try attach pics x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +2

I didn’t have teardrop but had 200cc high profile under the muscle in August and love my results! 🙂 I wanted a natural look from a 32A I’m now a 32D

Sian 9
    9p
    Menu
    +5

I had 280cc moderate profile teardrops 6 weeks ago, I’ll attach before and after picture. I was a 32a 52kg 5ft 4 size 6-8. My surgeon reassured me that he made the pocket nice and tight so chance of the implant rotating is very small! Any questions give me a message x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

Hey!
    I’m a size 4, very petite build and am booked in for surgery in June. But I’m now going back and forth and deciding wether or not I even want it done, I’m so scared of how it’s going to turn out!
    I’m going with dr fiumara and having teardrop implants. Is this what you have?

Thanks! X

Dani 1
    1p
    Menu

Izzy have you got progression pics? I’m 32a booked in to have 325cc which I was told would be a D now I’m worried hahaha

mp 15
    15p
    Menu

Hi sian,
    What size are you now? X

Sophia 47
    47p
    Menu

Dr Fiumara done my surgery last Monday, but I didn’t have teardrop, I had round high profile. She has the hands of an angel! You’re in very safe hands x

Christie 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi Stacey,
    I’m having teardrop implants on the 15th of June and I’m getting so nervous now. I really wanted a natural shape and I think yours look amazing, just what I want. I’m 11 stone as well.. Are you still happy with your decision? It’s gstting so close to my date now and the nerves are really kicking in. Did you have overs or unders? Thanks

S
    0p
    Menu

I want teardrop ones as I want the natural look & my boobs are already quite high up but Dr Fuimara said to get round. I’m having another appointment as I really don’t know why she recommended that & at the time I was a bit overwhelmed with all my questions. I”m currently 34AA & she recommended 200-225 M+ C2/C1
    Do you know what C1/C2 means?

Anonymous
    4p
    Menu
    +1

I went for the textured tear drop unders as I new I wanted the natural look. I had 245cc which I was worried was too small but I love the size on my body.

Ashley
    0p
    Menu

Hi can I add you as a friend and would you send me result pictures I am almost 3 months po and I feel like one side is 10cc smaller please help me I wanted to see your results thank you

Ashley
    0p
    Menu

Hi Sara I had 255cc and I am close to 3 months p o let me know if I can help in anyway

Lucy -1
    -1p
    Menu

I had 225cc under muscle on the 3rd of march and iv gone from a 32A to roughly a 32C

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.