275 Before and after photos? Started by: Imogen

• Author
    1p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Girls! So, I’m booked in for the 5th March to get 275cc teardrop implants under the muscle. I’m still debating 250 or 275 at the moment. I’ve been told that 275 will look like 250 as it’s under the muscle. I’m 5’3 and 8 stone. Naturally a A cup. If you could please show me your before and afters of 250cc or 275cc that would really help me to decide as I’m worried about going too big or small! Thank you!

lala111 79
    79p
    Menu

I had 275 unders, when placed under the muscle they will look like 200 not even 250! Please go bigger because you loose a big part when the muscle is compressing them under. I wish wish wish i went bigger at least to 350 or 375, i am very petit and i hate big boobs and yet i am saying i wish i went bigger, thats how much 275 look small when placed under the muscle. As i was trying on the sizers My surgeon told me you will loose very slight projection when going under the muscle but that wasn’t the truth, i lost sooooo much of the projection and size

Anonymous
    12p
    Menu
    +5

I had 275cc, although round d rather than teardrop! I can’t upload pictures here but my Instagram is Holly201217 if you want to check out my photos 🙂 I’m really pleased with my outcome and would have hated to have been too big.

Stephanie 137
    137p
    Menu
    +8

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Hi hun, I also had 275, unders, but I had round HP.
    Really happy with my results, I didn’t want big boobs, just wanted natural & boobs right for my figure as I’m very petite. Personally feel like I did choose the correct size for me. I’m 5ft 2, between 7.5 – 8 stone. I had literally nothing before. Was very flat. I measure 32DD/30E depending on brand & have small back.
    I’m 4 months post op now, I’ve attached a recent pic below. I have week by week on my profile.
    Hope this helps 🙂
    Xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sarah 35
    35p
    Menu
    +1

Hey guys

I’m in the same situation trying to decide between 250, 275 and 300 unders.

Any help and photos would be appreciated!

Sarah 35
    35p
    Menu

PS Stephanie your results are amazing! How was your pain after op? Have a great holiday 🙂

Imogen 1
    1p
    Menu

Stephanie that’s exact look I want but I’m going to teardrop as sometimes the round can look stuck on but you’re look lovely! How long did you have to wait for them to drop nicely? So many people say that they are horrified by the look of them when instantly looking at them when they’re done!

Beckie 6
    6p
    Menu
    +3

I had 290 teardrop unders on Wednesday, low height, mod plus under the muscle. I’m 5ft3 and roughly 9 stone.

I was petrified they were going to be too big, but they were what my surgeon recommended for me and so far I’m glad I went with that size.

I’ll try add some pics for you 🙂

Attachments:
    Daryl 12
    12p
    Menu
    +1

@holly did you have overs or unders? I’m stuck between 250 and 275! I know there’s barely any difference but will be having HP overs. Would it be ok if I added you on insta to have a peak?

Georgia 10
    10p
    Menu
    +2

I had 290cc/330cc due to asymmetry, teardrop under the muscle. I wish I could have gone a little bigger but they still fit my frame perfectly 😀 xx

Attachments:
    Menu

I’m stuck between 250 and 275!? As anyone had partials that’s what I’ve been told il be having? Half under the muscle and half not!?

Anonymous
    12p
    Menu
    +1

Sure @darylh just send me a DM on instagram first so I know it’s you 🙂
    I had moderate plus profile, dual plane, which is what people seem to call ‘partials’ on here!

Helen 33
    33p
    Menu
    +2

Hi Chloe, I had 250 hp partial unders 1wpo, really happy with the results so far. Currently in a 34dd, waiting to see what changes bring. I’ll add a better photo when I’ve been for my check up on Friday, as these photos were 2 dpo and they already look very different

Attachments:
    Stephanie 137
    137p
    Menu
    +2

@imrarax Thank you hun 🙂 I remember when I first started seeing surgeons I thought teardrop would be for me just from what I read, but both surgeons I seen said round HP will look the most natural on me, cause didn’t have much tissue so needed the natural volume on top (I did a post yesterday with my clinic before photo in). My only option was unders as well for the same reason, not having much tissue.
    Haha I didn’t really look at mine until 5 days post op! I was in too much pain to be having a proper look lol! They change soooooo much it’s unbelievable! One of mine started dropping before the other (totally normal) I’d say they started to even out more around the 10 week mark and started to get soften up around the 10-12 week mark too. At 4 months they are still getting softer & changing too. Good luck with your op 🙂 xxx

@bea1
    Ah thank you so much 🙂
    I found the first 1-2 weeks a bit of a struggle not going to lie lol! I was in a lot of pain the first few days & week or so. Even the 2nd week struggled to flush the toilet or lock the door by myself haha! I went back to work at 4 weeks post op as have a very active job, it was tough the first week going back. I was beginning to feel more like myself at week 6, still had a bit of muscular ache. But everyone is completely different when it comes to this recovery! That’s just my experience, I was completely flat before hand so have to think of everything that’s been totally stretched. There are so many girls I know who had unders & were completely fine after the first week!! Honestly just my experience. Good luck with everything 🙂 Xx

Ashley 5
    5p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Stephanie, yours look amazing! I’m also got similar stats and looking for mine to be really natural. I haven’t seen much on here on for natural results with mr traynor. did you see a few surgeons before or was it just him?xx

Emily 16
    16p
    Menu

Hey Hun I’m 6 weeks post op! Still got some more dropping to do …. I had 265 unders I’m 5ft 2 7st 10 with a 30 back I’m measuring 30 DD/E . Xxx

Attachments:
    Stephanie 137
    137p
    Menu
    +1

@ashm Hey hun, ah thank you 🙂
    He really listened to everything i said & understood that I just wanted natural and right for my body. I really think all his results on everyone are great!
    I went to see a lady before him, she also understood exactly what I wanted, sizing options she gave me were around the same that Mr Traynor recommended, was also very happy with what she said but I just decided to go with him in the end. Xx

Catherine 22
    22p
    Menu

Ok il have a look thanks love! Just dont want them to look stuck on i know theres only slight difference but im so petite x

Catherine 22
    22p
    Menu

Hi love yours look amazing! I dont want them to look fake im only 7 stone and 5ft 5 with like 32a atm i justt really dont want them to look stuck on.. i love the look of yours! 🙂 xx

Catherine 22
    22p
    Menu

Yours look amazing!

Catherine 22
    22p
    Menu

Everyones look so good ..if mine come out like all yours il be happy! Im having unders and have so little atm i just dont want them to look stuck on and ridiculously fake..everyones saying to go for the bigger due to loss under muscle…so confused!x

Catherine 22
    22p
    Menu

@stephanie you have very similar stats to me im not sure how to view the pics on your profile on here? Or do you mean instagram?x

Helen 33
    33p
    Menu

Hi 4 wpo update, 250hp partial unders, love them, current bra size dd, but got to wait for them to settle properly till I know the end size

lala111 79
    79p
    Menu

275 high profile unders, photo is 6 weeks post op. I went from a deflated 34B to a full 34C and the 34D bras fit me nicely too

Attachments:
    Imogen 1
    1p
    Menu

Hey! Do you have any photos of how you were before? Also did you go for round or teardrop? So glad you’re happy with your result! X

lala111 79
    79p
    Menu

I hated how they looked like before, never thought of taking any before photos, i just got obsessed after surgery. My surgeon took a few before pics, I’ll try to get them. I went for round textured as i wanted alot of fullness in the upper pole of my boobs, textured because less risks of cc

Emma
    0p
    Menu

I’m getting 275cc high profile, mentor round textured implants next month dual plane (partial behind muscle) I’m currently a tear drop shape which makes me an A up top and a B at the bottom, with my size and measurements and breast tissue etc this is going to make me a full C maybe boerd line D ? will upload photos once have them done! I’m 5ft8 and weigh 9.7 stone and 26 years old Had the options of trying 250,275 and 300, the 300 was just slightly too big for me even thought there isn’t much difference I can tell I wouldn’t be happy but making it more worth it going for the 275cc instead of 250cc

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by Emma.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.