275 overs mod+ Started by: Clare

• Author
    5p
    Menu
    +2

I’m just over 2 weeks now and couldn’t be happier… Can have great cleavage already in a sports bra which is a d cup, roll on 6 weeks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Danielle 131
    131p
    Menu

They look amazing hun! Happy healing x

Sophie 123
    123p
    Menu

They look fab xx

Angie 2
    2p
    Menu

Can I ask what size u were before ? They look great x

Clare 5
    5p
    Menu

Hi Angie, I was a small 32b xx

vanessa 3
    3p
    Menu

hi @clareb i have the same stats as you and ive booked my surgery for 17th may! Just undecided about a size, either 275 or 300. i know everyone says theres not much difference but i think yours look great and i dont think i want mine to be any bigger. Do you have any more pictures i could see if i add you? hope you dont mind, x

Clare 5
    5p
    Menu

Hi Vanessa 🙂

Sorry it’s taken me soo long to reply… Iv taken a couple of pics for you, I’m 6 weeks today but going to see the nurse tomorrow. I bought myself a 32dd bra which is the one I’m wearing in the photo, can’t believe it cause they really don’t look it. Hope they help… Are you having overs or unders? Xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Alisha 2
    2p
    Menu

Wow I feel happier now they look great, I have been offered 275cc mod overs with a uplift hope you don’t mind the add xx

Wendy 6
    6p
    Menu

Fab!
    I had 275 Mod+ partials done Friday from an empty 34b and if mine end up looking anything ike yours I’ll be very happy 🙂

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.