3.5 weeks post op and really worried about the size difference please help :( Started by: April J

• Author
    16p
    Menu
    +2

Please help why are my boobs such different shapes 🙁 some days they look completely normal and then today I was horrified to see them looking like this ? I’m almost 4 weeks post op is this normal? Is this going to change? Help 🙁

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    BA_283 20
    20p
    Menu

Maybe one has dropped and fluffed earlier than the other? I’m pretty sure that’s what usually happens. Hold in there and don’t get upset – they look fantastic!!

aries 4
    4p
    Menu

Hey April I’m about 3 weeks post op and my breasts currently look similar to yours! I’m so stressed out if they’re going to remain the same. My right breast has always been smaller even before the surgery but now its so so obvious! I’ve had 325cc inserted in both of my breasts because my surgeon insisted that two different implant sizes isn’t necessary because the size difference isn’t too obvious. Feeling super disheartened right now

Amy 36
    36p
    Menu

It looks like one has dropped first… mine done exactly the same… I’m 10 weeks and the other one is catching up now. I had unders so I know it takes longer.. give it some time I’m sure they will catch up 🙂 they are looking great though! Very natural xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.