3 and half months update & photos Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    0p
    Menu
    +2

Hi girls, so its been a while since I’ve posted here.
    I wanted to do a quick update.
    I started as a 32 A cup, had 300cc high profile and under the muscle.
    Originally I was unsure about 300 or 350ccs but in the end went for the 300.
    My healing and progress has been ok with no complications and mine are just now starting to properly drop.
    I’ve started to notice softness, weight and some bounce 🙂
    Also started to get unwanted attention and at the moment am very conscious of what I wear.
    Anyway my troubles at the moment are with bra sizing.
    My best and most comfortable fit is a plunge bra from Matalan 32 D but I’ve also got a 34 B and 32 DD from other stores so I daren’t order anything online as the sizes seem to change so much. The 34 B is definately not your normal B as I used to wear that before and def wasn’t that size.
    So here are some photos of diferent size and style bras. The most comfy is my matalan one at 32D and has so much support. Sports bras are also still comfy but I’m feeling a need for support as just starting to notice the weight now that my muscle seems to have relaxed. I don’t think I’ve fully dropped and fluffed yet!

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

More front and profile photos.

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

Scar and drop: when i first had the procedure both the scar line and tatoo were underneath my boob.

Rachel 2
    2p
    Menu
    +1

They look great! Are you glad you went with 300cc instead of 350?

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I am. Some days they look and feel bigger than other days lol. But especially now that they are starting to bounce a bit and weigh I have a feeling they will get bigger when they fluff so we’ll see how I feel then. I’m only a size 6 top and bottom so I haven’t much bum to balance out big boobs. I feel these are a good size for my body and give me a generous and full cup. 🙂

Anonymous
    4p
    Menu
    +1

They look great babe

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

Thanks 🙂

Alex 45
    45p
    Menu

Just had a look. And they look good. I’m booked in for my op on the 13th of feb. I’m currently a 34A but don’t fill it properly. My surgeon has given my 350cc high profile as my biggest option. So I have gone with that. I’m just hoping that they don’t look to big. Or stuck on. As I’m very slim. I guess time will tell.

Helen 8
    8p
    Menu

Hi Alex, I am currently a 34A and have been offered up to 375 but thinking I might go a bit smaller as I don’t want them too big! I’m a size 8 but with a curvier bottom half so hoping my new boobs will balance me out a bit! My surgery is in December so I’ll be able to let you know how I get on and what I end up having!

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.