3 days po pictures Started by: Yvette

• Author
    85p
    Menu
    +2

So iv finally had to couragevto take some pics of my ba
    345cc overs
    I hate them as I feel there soo small and still so high up and hard

I’d love to hear whether others who had overs dropped and got slightly bigger or whether they actually get smaller?

Xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Yvette 85
    85p
    Menu

Side view with Macom bra on

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Yvette 85
    85p
    Menu

Anyone else wearing a Macom bra feel like it makes you appear smaller? Xx

Eveie 23
    23p
    Menu
    +1

They look great! I haven’t had mine yet but ive read a lot of girls saying they hate them till 4-6 weeks when they drop and soften. I spect il feel exactly the same but try not to be too disheartened. You still have a long way to go until you have your final result x

Yvette 85
    85p
    Menu

Thank you 🙂 yeah iv seen a lot of those posts too but iv seen ppl say that about unders mostly…. I don’t anyone with my size and overs…. when is your op and what size are you going xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu
    +1

Babe they look amazing!!!! I’ll be over the moon if mine look like that xxx

Yvette 85
    85p
    Menu

Really? Thank you that’s made me feel a little better xxx

Jane marie 50
    50p
    Menu
    +1

I think they look fab they will look even better in a week or so once the swelling goes down and they drop down took mine about 2 weeks they will soften up too. Plus They look better when the dressings come off too ️xx

Yvette 85
    85p
    Menu

I’m just panicking and worrying and stressing me out ha
    I really hope so, I just don’t want to get any smaller, the rest of it I couldn’t care about…i.e. High up etc but don’t want to end up small and thank you for your lovely comment xx

Mf1105 15
    15p
    Menu
    +1

I think they look amazing!! I will be happy if mine come out like yours! I’ve seen a couple of posts on here with overs and progress pictures. Try the search bar xxx

Yvette 85
    85p
    Menu

Was just thinking when looking at my pic,… bandages take up a lot of the breast around the bottom so gives the perception of them looking slightly smaller I guess…. what do yu think? Xx

Yvette 85
    85p
    Menu

Thank you so kind….I’m sure yours will be great!! And yes I didn’t think of that 🙂 thank ya lots xx

Hannah 214
    214p
    Menu
    +1

@witwoolou they look fab Hun! I wish I could see mine now. And yeah the Macom definitely makes them looks smaller as it holds them down xx

Yvette 85
    85p
    Menu

Thank you xx how comes you aren’t allowed to see yours till strapping is off? Can’t you take it off then put it back on? I don’t know how it works? Xx

Hannah 214
    214p
    Menu
    +1

It’s fully stuck on, like tape, so if I take it off it won’t be sticky. The nurse takes it off Friday and changes those dressings on the incisions. Im very impatient xx

Michelle 1
    1p
    Menu
    +1

I think they look amazing already! I had 325cc 12 years ago but unders. I wanted bigger at the time but was actually really happy with them for years. Bet you can’t wait till you can get them in a proper bra xxx

Yvette 85
    85p
    Menu

Oh no 🙁 bet that’s so frustrating, guess you haven’t even seen your new boobs then? Omg I’d cry lol I don’t blame you for being impatient…. how annoying is that :(( roll on Friday ey xx

Yvette 85
    85p
    Menu

Hi Michelle, wow that’s quite a long time ago … how are they now? Do you need them re done again?
    TBH iv not really thought about it…all I’m focusing on is them not getting any smaller as really worried there going to shrink loads :((( xx

Kaye76 18
    18p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Yvette, I had 360 hp overs, mine haven’t got smaller or bigger they’ve stayed the same size but they have definitely softened and dropped a bit. I’m now 7 weeks post op please be patient.
    I hated looking at mine to begin with, I refused to look at them or show my husband of 23years as they were really high up, hard and fake looking but they look better as each week goes by. Most days I have little or no stiffness at all, I can even sleep on my side. I still have 1 numb nipple which is odd but my surgeon has assured me it’s normal.
    I was a 34A/B before & was measured last week as a 32E or 34DD, I don’t think they actually look that big but I’m happy with the result as what I had before was a mess so anything is better. Most people haven’t noticed but to be honest I didn’t want them to, I just wanted normal sized pert boobs.
    Feel free to add me, I have some pics on my profile.
    Honestly patience is really the key, also please take weekly pics for yourself, it’ll make it easier for you to see the changes and improvements.x

Cath 75
    75p
    Menu
    +1

They look great… honestly you have nothing to worry about xx

Yvette 85
    85p
    Menu

Hi I was told by one nurse they will get smaller and another nurse said they will go slightly smaller but won’t lose a cup size, is that right?!?
    It’s confusing … unless you’ve been through it and know what happens during the changes etc
    I’m not big at all so don’t really want to lose a cup size or even 1/4 lol
    Yeah mine are high too as they have like a hump look When looking from the side… I wish I’d gone a tiny bit bigger but then run the risk of looking fake… can’t win.

Iv added you 🙂 be interesting to see, funny how is girls are so obsessesd with how we look and that but it’s so important to feel good in yourself ey xx

Yvette 85
    85p
    Menu

Also did one boob hurt more? My right feels sore and itchy where the incision is and even my Macom bra is hurting me now… can’t wear the 34d sports bra cos the band around the base is hurting me too 🙁 xx

Kelly 18
    18p
    Menu
    +1

they look a lovely shape already! Dont worry about how they look now as it is early days, keep taking progress photos so you can see the change in them that’s what I plan to do.

Cath 75
    75p
    Menu
    +1

@yvette my bra is the same, digging into my incisions my nurse has just told me to get the next back size up as the swelling can take a couple of weeks to go down ???? She said once my dressings are off the bra needs to sit nice not tight… so I’m off into town tomorrow to get the next size up ???? Xx

Yvette 85
    85p
    Menu

Oh god, what size you earring now? I’m a 32″ back and was told to get a 34″ which is what iv got and it’s hurting, my Macom isn’t a specific size and is hurting, unless there’s something wrong with the incision….can’t work it out…getting sharp stabbing pains in the same boob too :(( xx

Cath 75
    75p
    Menu

I’m usually a 34″ but I’m wearing a 36″ and she’s told me to get a 38″ OMG… Ye I keep getting those pains, nurse said it’s the nerve endings coming back together… again nothing to worry about lol… my nurse is going to be sick of me by time this is over with lol xx

Yvette 85
    85p
    Menu

Haha that’s what their there for….????????????
    It’s so painful 🙁 my right boob is so painful right now even after taking co dydromol … worry because I used to suffer with mastitis bad and it’s in the same boob :/ had enough already
    Oh jheeez that’s like two sizes up from what you are…. it’s ok for them to say that but there not the ones having to keep paying out for bras xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.