3 days post op, labiaplasty and hoodectomy Started by: louise

• Author
    3p
    Menu

Hi girls,

I am now 3 days post surgery. Already very happy with my results! Have always been so conscious of my labia before and it’s affected my confidence in so many ways. So I am so pleased that I took the leap and got the procedure done. Very impressed with MYA I had Candice as my ppl in the Liverpool clinic and went to Preston first trust hospital for surgery with dr. Ibraheim. 100% reccomend I would spend the extra money to get it done with him and at that hospital.

I didn’t feel pain until later that night after surgery when the anistesia and medication wore off but the nurses came round with more. I had To take it careful getting out and into bed as this is when I get feel pain and pulling. The surgeon came over and checked on me and we looked at the results together. I was amazed as due to th surgery I thought it would be a mess down there. For once in my lif I could only see the other flaps. These are a bit swollen but not bad. I haven’t looked at the inner lips yet I’m not sure it’s a good idea to open anything up down there.

I have been in moderate pain time to time. Nothing awful just uncomfortable makes you wince a fair bit.

Just really trying to rest up as much as possible now. Seeing the nurse for check up on the 11th which will be 10 days post op.

Anyone have any tips or what I should expect the healing To be / look like? Any advice or experience would be appreciated.

Anyone thinking about the surgery who want to know more or have questions add me and I’m happy To chat!

louise 3
    3p
    Menu
    +3

*UPDATE*

Not a major update but due to a bit more bleeding and pain in the last 24 hours I have been experiencing I called the medical hotline and I am booking a appointment with the nurse. This has led me to have a better look and actual open the labia majora ( outer flaps) and had a look at my new labia. Omg I am so so happy. It’s only 4 days now post op so there still apparently swollen. I am already extactic with the results and the fact these are only going to get better astounds me. Honestly dr. Ibraheim is amazing. I never though these results could even be possible!! Although I am experiencing some pain recently and a bit more blood I thought it may natuarally look painful down there. It doesn’t. There is some blood and they are swollen ( not obviously but logically I know they are.)

Sorry I had to share how happy I am and I hope if anyone who is thinking of getting this done I hope this confirms you have to get it done by dr. Ibraheim. Tbh I haven’t even seen before and after a of labiaplasty that look this good he’s a miricale worker. Sorry to babble just so unbelievably happy x

Ellie
    0p
    Menu

Hi hun. Just wondered if you got tightening done? Thats what im hoping to get done but cant seem to find many posts or advice at all:(
    So pleased that you are happy with your results and best of luck with your healing x

louise 3
    3p
    Menu

So sorry only just seen that I had a reply to this, I didn’t I’m afraid . There was a post who got everything but quite far down below. I hope you find some information! Sorry I haven’t been more useful xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi I’m booked in with dr ibraheim next week for labiaplasty , hoodectomy and tightening ! I’ll let you know how I get on

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.