3 days to go!! Started by: Laura

• Author
    143p
    Menu

3 days till my op an im soo nevous now its litrally all i can think about!! I have been trying to keep busy an have a lot that i want to get done this week before my op but even when im asleep im dreaming about it or rather having a nightmare about it!! Iv wanted this since i was about 15 an realosed that i was done growing but now im just scared shitless to be honest!! Never had an operation before! Im sure i will be fine an im just working myself up but honestly im getting in a bit of a state!! The things we put ourselves through!! I keep looking at myself an thinking they not that bad why you doing this lol an yet i have always hated them!! X

Jasmin 3
    3p
    Menu
    +1

awwh laura i feel exactly the same I’m under 2 weeks to go now and i know id be exactly the same never had a GA before either I’m sure you will be fine think of the end result and how happy you will be after. good luck xx

Laura 143
    143p
    Menu

Thankyou! Hope all goes well for you too, not long left to go. I cant wait for it to be over now! Xx

Kelly 18
    18p
    Menu

I can relate to the nerves! I have my op on thursday and I am so glad I am at work today and tomorrow or I would end up driving myself mad. I have had a general anaesthetic before so the surgery side doesn’t bother me so much, its more the fact of not knowing what to expect after! Good luck for your op 🙂

Laura 143
    143p
    Menu

Good luck for your op on thursday! Yeah im definitely driving myself nuts! Just got my admission time for 12.30 x

Mae 79
    79p
    Menu

Hiya @laura good luck! Mines on Tuesday! I am so nervous! Feel sick with anxiety!!! Ahhhh xx

Laura 143
    143p
    Menu

Thankyou Mae, im the same at min. Good luck for tuesday xx

Yvette 85
    85p
    Menu
    +1

Good luck hope you get the result you want….enjoy it 🙂 xx

Hannah 214
    214p
    Menu

@lauraj1987 hey Hun you’ll be fine honestly! I was so nervous before my op but the GA is nothing to worry about and it’s over in no time, the next thing you know is your in recovery :). Pain isn’t unbearable either, I thought I’d be so much worse than I am now. Try to enjoy the day xx

Laura 143
    143p
    Menu

Thankyou hannah, im sure everything will be fine. Hope i have a good recovery an not in too much pain afterwards xx

Laura 143
    143p
    Menu

An thankyou Yvette xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.