3 month PO boobs so uncomfortable to touch!! Started by: faith23

• Author
    2p
    Menu

Hi ladies haven’t been on in a while but was wondering if anyone has had really bad sensitivity all the time ?? I can’t stand my boobs to be touched at all and my boyfriend can only touch them when I’m drunk or they are far to sensitive / painful!!

Its not even just the nipples its all around even the lightest touch I can’t bare. Anyone else has this?? Xx

Menu

Hiya,
    My left boob is like this and the nipple still incredibly sore. I’m 16 weeks post op. Can’t bare them to be touched sometimes and they ache in the morning from lying on them too. Hope it’s all part of healing!
    xx

faith23 2
    2p
    Menu

I’ve had no pain with them an I think it hurts but then I think its just when something feels so sensitive it goes through you? Its more my actual boobs than nipples really so totally ruinin any fun I can hae lol xx

Michele
    0p
    Menu

hi faith23,
    I have the same problem. I am only 3 weeks post op but seems like its getting worse instead of better. Its exactly like you describe, almost like internal bruising. Nipples are fine is just the boobs. hope it goes soon! xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.