3 Months post op ? Started by: Mrs D (vicky)

• Author
    27p
    Menu
    +1

I absolutely HATED my boobs the whole time up until 2 weeks ago….. They changed so much in them 2 weeks I now love them? best thing I ever did, I have my surgeons apt next week and hopefully all is ok, I mean they still have some more heeling to do but I’m happy with them now.

I had Mr Marcellino 375cc mod plus.

Vix X

Mrs D (vicky) 27
    27p
    Menu
    +1

Try again….

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Bev V 20
    20p
    Menu

You look fabulous ..I’m so pleased you love your new boobs now..I been following your posts. I’m going for my BA on 18th April and some of the ‘what ifs’ are just starting to creep in… It seems to be the journey to love & to hate them at different stages … I’m glad your at the love them stage and it’s where you’ll stay now xx

AmbLR 18
    18p
    Menu

They look amazing this is exactly what I’m aiming for! I’ll be 3 months post op when I have to get into a bikini so I can only hope mine look that good ? Do they feel natural yet or are they still quite hard and don’t wobble? Xx

Mrs D (vicky) 27
    27p
    Menu
    +1

Thank you ladies ☺️

Bev it’s a journey and half let me tell you, however I think for most it’s all worth it in the end, good luck with your BA I hope it all goes well, will look out for your post ☺️

Amberl thank you, I’m sure you’ll be fine at 3 months I wore my first swimsuit yesterday and I’m going Ibiza in July and will bikini shop soon too. They are much safer and they do move, they’re so natural feeling and looking now.

Xxx

Rowan Kaya 3
    3p
    Menu

They’re amazing! What a perfect size. Did you have overs or under hun? I have my op with Mr Marcellino on the 16th May. Cant wait! Still unsure on size yet tho :/

Mrs D (vicky) 27
    27p
    Menu

Hey

Thank you☺️ They are unders! They have also got bigger since the op, I’m measuring up to an F in some shops ? Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.