3 months post op …. someone plse tell me this does not look right Started by: Lisa

• Author
    12p
    Menu
    +1

Does this qualify for revision

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lisa 12
    12p
    Menu

Paid for a full uplift and they look mega saggy from side ….. also lob sided from front view

Lisa 12
    12p
    Menu
    +1

Some more photos ….. I’m so upset

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    charlie 52
    52p
    Menu

Oh wow yes hun they are defo not right at all, I’ve had lift and implants 7/8 months ago I’m having revision surgery on Wednesday for the same thing, saggyness and displacement go back to your surgeon you need revision x

Lisa 12
    12p
    Menu

Hi Charlie thanks for replying, been to see my surgeon this evening he thinks it could still be swelling so to give it another 3 months if it’s still the same he will remove some of the excess skin on the lower pole to tighten it where it drops so should give me that round look sat the bottom also it will decrease the side sag as well, so all in all feel a lot more confident I won’t always look like this. I bet you are glad to be having revision surgery, will they do the entire op again or something to improve it etc ? x

lyns. -1
    -1p
    Menu

What size implant did you get?

Lisa 12
    12p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Lyns …. I had 275cc high profile unders x

Menu

Hey Lisa,
    How long post Op are you? your scars (or lack of) are amazing!
    Sorry to hear you are unhappy, Im in the same boat with saggyness after a full lift but with added terrible scars and a it of cc! Ive been to see my surgeon and he has signed off on a revision so just waiting to hear back from head office!

Jessica 9
    9p
    Menu
    +1

Hey Lisa who was your surgeon? Xx

Lisa 12
    12p
    Menu

Hi Lauren …. I’m 3 months post op now …. just hoping it is just swelling still …. so happy with the scars !!! So it’s a waiting game for the next 3 months now …. bet u r so happy that you been accepted for revision surgery so u will finally get the boobs u wanted …. will u keep me updated of yr progress plse ? Then I know what to expect if I have to go down the same route xx

Lisa 12
    12p
    Menu

Hi Jessica …. my surgeon is Dr Andreas giannitrapini ….. he’s a lovely man (Italian) xx

Menu

Hi Lisa
    How are you getting on?
    I’m now 3 days P.O. from a full revision, fingers crossed for a better result this time! Xx

Lisa 12
    12p
    Menu

Hi Lauren, yeah the surgeon has signed me off for revision surgery just waiting for it to be approved from head office, it’s been 21 days now so I’m hoping to hear something soon. How long did you wait ? Are you happy with the results this time round ? Is it anymore painful or just the same as first time ? Are your scars better this time ? xx

Menu

Ah that’s great news, really
    Pleased for you!
    It took over 50 working days to hear back from them and many, many ignored emails to pc and revisions coordinator but got the call eventually!! (Surgeon signed off on 15th March, revisions called me on 30th May, surgery 18th July)
    Only had the revision last Wednesday so still all strapped up. feel like it’s been a bit more painful recovery so far but I’m hoping that’s because maybe everything’s been done a bit more aggressively / tighter this time and they won’t sag again! Xx

Lisa 12
    12p
    Menu

Aww Lauren I’m glad you finally gone your revision done in the end …. so now hopefully you will have the boobs you paid for !!! Who was yr surgeon ? Would you mind sharing a photo when u are a bit more healed to compare from yr first surgery to yr second ? Wishing you a speedy recovery Lauren x

Menu

Hi Lisa did you manage to get it all sorted? Xx

Jess 14
    14p
    Menu

@lisajanec please can you add me ASAP hun? Really need to speak to you about your revision xx

Lisa 12
    12p
    Menu

How do I add you jess ? I’ve never really known how to use this forum ???????? x

Menu

Have you had to pay for revision?

Lisa 12
    12p
    Menu

No you don’t pay for revision Carla x

Jess 14
    14p
    Menu

@lisajanec hi Hun I’ve messaged you. I need your advice xx

Menu

Hi ladies

In these cases were the 2 nd surgery free ? Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.