3 months post op update :) Started by: Kim (@kimbarweee)

• Author
    +5

So happy with them, I went through such an emotional rollercoaster at first! My sternum was soooo swollen & raised for 9 whole weeks!
    I have attached some pics 🙂 I remember posting on here about the pod 6 pic complaining that all I had was huge side boob and a massive gap and it was just all swelling they have changed soooo much, so stay patient girls I hope these pics help pre op girls and any post op girls worrying 🙂
    Xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Menu

You look absolutely stunning doll! Well happy for you 💜!! X

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

@kimbarweee hi hope u don’t mind the add I had u as a friend before but My profile disappeared I had 350 nearly 6weeks ago and still got a lot more side boob yours look amazing 🙂 xx

Menu

Wow they look great hope you don’t mind the add! X

Kelly 14
    14p
    Menu

They look so good!! Hope you don’t mind the add I’m wanting similar size 🙂 x

Menu

Thankyou girls 😊 I will add you all now xxx

Svea 2
    2p
    Menu

they look perfect!….. so jealous….

Paige 58
    58p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

They are perfect!! Are hope mine turn out like yours @KIMBARWEEE 😍 xx

Menu

They are amazing I had my op 5 days ago have strapping off today excited isn’t the word I had the same as you so really hope mine are the same hope you don’t mind the add x

Menu

Thankyou girls 😍 xx

Louise 6
    6p
    Menu

They look amazing hope I have the same results! Xx

Beckii 50
    50p
    Menu

Such amazing results you must be so pleased 🙂 amazing how much they have changed too

Lauren 11
    11p
    Menu

Beautiful!! Amazing result’s!! Suit your frame perfectly x

Georgia 32
    32p
    Menu

Yours look great! Im nearly 3 months po too.. But i still find my left hasnt dropped as much and there still quite hard.. Do you find this or are your settled now? Xxx

Laura H 7
    7p
    Menu

You look fab! I love your bikini, where is it from? Hope u don’t mind the add? I’m new to this?

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Yours look marvellous! We (my girlfriend and I)are researching for surgeons at the moment, can I ask who did your surgery please? Congratulations by the way!!

Danielle 131
    131p
    Menu

They look amazing hun 🙂 x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.